Been away way too long, anyone want to throw some sort of train together? B2Bs maybe?

Been away way too long, anyone want to throw some sort of train together? B2Bs maybe?

1. bigheadmikelove
    bigheadmikelove
    Good to see the DnB faithful on DJTT, wondered if anyone wanted to do a 20 min each mix again, it was fun last time....
  2. illstep
    illstep
    down!
  3. Citizen_Insane
    Citizen_Insane
    Agreed. SO DOWN.
  4. Citizen_Insane
    Citizen_Insane
    So..... Beuller?
  5. Flash101uk
    Flash101uk
    aye, im in!
    Proper respect to the next guy in the train too this time, I quite dislike randomers filling spots with headache inducing bpm's. It ends up being a free-for-all-clusterfuck.
    I know you guys mix the good shit though, so i've high hopes for this!
    Shall we keep it to a good hour or so of mix? It gets loooong waiting for 6 people to rinse it before you get a shot, the filesizes begin to get out of hand too.
    Sorry 'bout all that, im just a little jaded from the previous attempts at trains that fall apart after all the initial excitement.
  6. Citizen_Insane
    Citizen_Insane
    Yeah I hear you there... as far as I know the 2nd train is done though I don't know if it ever got posted to the mixtrain thread.... I still have the .wav of parts 1-5 of the 1st Drum & Bass Train btw. And as far as this one goes I can't do any mixing until the 8th and I'm off to Italy on the 27th won't be back til near the end of August, so I'll take last slot and it should be ready for me when I get back? Otherwise I guess I'll have to be out of this one.