The Drum & Bass Thread (formally Drum 'n' Bass is dead?) - Page 219
Page 219 of 223 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223 LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2221
    Tech Mentor

If i would have to choose one song to listen for the rest of my life, this would be it.

My brother's first release. He's Practical (& Veto)

It's for free.

Hai gaiz, long time no post, figured i'd come back to the home base thread instead of starting a fresh one for my piddly question, plus it should always be on the front page of general discussion anyways ^_^

Just got the vci-100 mk2 and a new midifighter 3d, i chose a sweet vci tsi that i'm real happy with, but not sure about which midifighter tsi would be best to go with it. I had a look at the mappings page, but they all seem to be mostly aimed at people who are using the midifighter by itself, and so are not what i'm looking for. Any ideas?

Anyways, hope all is well team ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

On the drum and bass front though, 90s jungle has renewed my love of mixing. Dnb is not dead.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Quote Originally Posted by dripstep
    90s jungle has renewed my love of mixing

Hell yeah...
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Quote Originally Posted by Diskobeep View Post

My brother's first release. He's Practical (& Veto)

It's for free.
    very nice.

I know radar records from somewhere but I can't remember. Do they also do events or something ?

Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post

On the drum and bass front though, 90s jungle has renewed my love of mixing. Dnb is not dead.
    Dude, it's Kaon, he is one of the reasons for me to make the start post in this thread.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Kaon View Post
    Hai gaiz, long time no post, figured i'd come back to the home base thread instead of starting a fresh one for my piddly question, plus it should always be on the front page of general discussion anyways ^_^

Just got the vci-100 mk2 and a new midifighter 3d, i chose a sweet vci tsi that i'm real happy with, but not sure about which midifighter tsi would be best to go with it. I had a look at the mappings page, but they all seem to be mostly aimed at people who are using the midifighter by itself, and so are not what i'm looking for. Any ideas?

Anyways, hope all is well team ^_^
    Great to have you back, K!

3D mapping, to be honest, the 3D is more an effect controller if you'd ask me. (Instant Grat maybe? Or hold a little back for the mapping Jester and myself are creating for the Spectra, which should be compatible as well )

All's great, on the brink of releasing the debut EP of RSTRCTD. (Other genre than D&B though)
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Dude, it's Kaon, he is one of the reasons for me to make the start post in this thread.
    Tekki is my hero of DnB
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Can I just leave this here:

The audio starts off dodgy buts gets good at 5:40.

30 mins well spent.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj