Traktor Pro Bug: Loaded track jumps backward 800 min on play

Default Traktor Pro Bug: Loaded track jumps backward 800 min on play

I found another Traktor Pro bug in version 1.0.2 last night. I load up the track "Wutam & J-Break - Don't You"... great track btw... and send a midi note that intended to play my track, the transport jumps backward about 800 minutes.

The assigned MIDI mappings are "Play/Pause", "Sync" and "Loop In/Set Cue". I suspected the issue was with "Loop In/Set Cue" but I still got the same behavior when I removed it.

I also have another bug that may be related. When using these same mappings to play a track when no other track is playing, the tempo jumps randomly to a value... sometimes a higher value sometimes a lower one. Even though this is annoying, it only happens when no other track is playing. If a track is already playing, the two tracks will sync and play normally.

Anyone else experience this?
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

Someone do me a favor and tell me what happens when you click the sync button on a deck when no track is playing?
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

Quote Originally Posted by B33SON View Post
    Someone do me a favor and tell me what happens when you click the sync button on a deck when no track is playing?
    The sync button lights up and thats about it.

I have experienced the backwards jumping thing previously and rebooted trackor.

Also i have had times where i would load and play the deck and no audio comes out yet the wav form moves, then i load another track and it works fine :\

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Also i have had times where i would load and play the deck and no audio comes out yet the wav form moves, then i load another track and it works fine :\
    same here.

good thing i dont gig out with this software. here's hoping 1.03 brings some needed fixes...

Quote Originally Posted by B33SON View Post
    I also have another bug that may be related. When using these same mappings to play a track when no other track is playing, the tempo jumps randomly to a value... sometimes a higher value sometimes a lower one. Even though this is annoying, it only happens when no other track is playing. If a track is already playing, the two tracks will sync and play normally.

Anyone else experience this?

I have had this also, but it only happens when I am playing around in the train or something without my external soundcard (don't know if this has anything to do with it, but it's rather strange)
    Let the beat control your body...

Quote Originally Posted by corporation View Post
    same here.

good thing i dont gig out with this software. here's hoping 1.03 brings some needed fixes...
    So what do you gig with? This is really a shame. I bought into Traktor and it's been extremely buggy for me. It freezes, sometimes I will cue up a song and it won't play.....

WTF?!!!

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

I have this problem sometimes to but not 800 min it normally jumps back like 8 beats from the cue. Ive only had this problem on my pc though pro on my mac has worked perfectly.