Help with a Maschine MK1

Default Help with a Maschine MK1

I just recently bought a second hand Maschine MK1 and yes it doesn't come with a license and it arrives here in a weeks time, So just curios here now, What can I actually use my second hand MK1 on without a valid license ?? Because I just realised after two days of buying it that its basically a midi controller if the serial number was already used by the previous owner and had been deactivated ...

If you have the unit without the license i.d then you are simply without software to use. You will need to go to the NI website and purchase the software CD so you can run it with maschine software. Otherwise you can use your hardware as a midi controller, map it to traktor or whatever DAW for producing.

I lost my CD and CD key to my software and had to buy again.

okay, Thanks bro, appreciate the help,
    If i get that "CD" key...would i be able to run it with SERATO DJ ?

Quote Originally Posted by SEINZREE View Post
    okay, Thanks bro, appreciate the help,
    If i get that "CD" key...would i be able to run it with SERATO DJ ?
    You don't need the maschine software to use it with serato. However, you will need a piece of serato certified hardware to use serato....
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud