Xone 96 - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Xone 96

Quote Originally Posted by djproben View Post
    Sending you a friend request right now....
    Haha, actually the friend I had intended to give it to bought a 96.
    I think I'm going to sell the PX5 now......interested? If so, PM me.
    A&H Xone:96, (2) X Pioneer CDJ-2000nxs2, Bozure ISO-201, (2) X Technics MK5, "TEIL1" (Delay Pedal), Strymon "Blue Sky" (Reverb Pedal), Ableton Push 2, A&H Xone:K2, (2) X Shure M44-7 w' Ortofon SH-4 Headshells, V-Moda Crossfade LP2, Crates & Crates of Vinyl, 2011 & 2012 Macbook Pros - (2) X SSD/16GB RAM for both machines |
    https://soundcloud.com/risquedj

really starting to enjoy using mine more and more everytime I use it as I get used to it.

I also bought an rmx1000 and eventide h9 off ebay, now to figure out how to use/wire up those with the send/return features.

Quote Originally Posted by anjunafan View Post
    really starting to enjoy using mine more and more everytime I use it as I get used to it.

I also bought an rmx1000 and eventide h9 off ebay, now to figure out how to use/wire up those with the send/return features.
    why do you have to just shit on me like that? lol my dream setup you got right there sir!

Quote Originally Posted by anjunafan View Post
    Same! I'm starting to get everything dialed in and its a blast to play on. Right now I have it set up with both sends going to fx plugins in ableton and returning on channels A & B. One send is the eventide Blackhole (reverb) and the other is H-Delay by Waves. Then each plug-in has 3 parameters mapped to knobs on my k2 so I can tweak feedback and such. An x1 controls decks 1 & 2 in Traktor with the K2 controlling Deck 3 and then on the 4th channel I have Maschine setup for drum fills, hi hats etc. Super fun setup so far.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678