KRK stand or wall mounts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default KRK stand or wall mounts

Im after either stands or wall mounts for krk rp6 g2.

dont wanna pay silly prices. i will be using them while djing so need them ear level. what do you guys do/have when mixing???? no room for small stands on my dj desk either. any ideas?
    2 x Technics 1200 mk2 | Xone 22 | Torq 2.0 | Akai LPD8 | Sennheiser HD25-1 mk2 Adidas | KRK RP6 G2 | that is all

i have these for my KRK RP8 paid 30€ a piece here in germany..

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Musician...67-i1142212.gc
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by weltraumpapst View Post

Can you get them high enough to have them at ar level when you are standing up though. I looked for some stands for the Rocket 8s too but couldn't find anything that went high enough while remaining stable. I even thought about making some tops for my big P.A speaker stands but they take up a lot of room to have them up in the house all the time.
    I dont want to put them on the wall for lots of reasons but mainly because i had my cabinet for my decks built on big solid wheels so i can move it around my basement and turn it to face the room or face the wall. There iss no benifits to this at the moment as i can't easily move my speakers.
    2x Denon Dns 3700s, Korg Zero 4, NI x1, Macbookpro, KRK rocket 8s, KRK sub.

The easiest things are just adjustable stands. They cost about 30 pounds here and with a bit of modification and polystyrene you can make them pretty decent.

I'd say mounts are a definite no-no but I'm in student accommodation so what do I know!

Quote Originally Posted by Percy View Post
    Can you get them high enough to have them at ar level when you are standing up though. I looked for some stands for the Rocket 8s too but couldn't find anything that went high enough while remaining stable. I even thought about making some tops for my big P.A speaker stands but they take up a lot of room to have them up in the house all the time.
    I dont want to put them on the wall for lots of reasons but mainly because i had my cabinet for my decks built on big solid wheels so i can move it around my basement and turn it to face the room or face the wall. There iss no benifits to this at the moment as i can't easily move my speakers.
    from the specs:

Height-adjustable from 34-5/8" to 61-7/16" (91,5 - 150 cm)
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook

Stands - wall mounts will restrict you. You need to fiddle a little to find your sweet spot. also better for sitting and standing options. ideal too for that little house party.
    356 reasons why

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by weltraumpapst View Post

Nice but that is from america. I need a place in the uk. Any thing else that people recommend for adjustable stands for krk 6?
    2 x Technics 1200 mk2 | Xone 22 | Torq 2.0 | Akai LPD8 | Sennheiser HD25-1 mk2 Adidas | KRK RP6 G2 | that is all

Quote Originally Posted by Steeevo View Post
    Nice but that is from america. I need a place in the uk. Any thing else that people recommend for adjustable stands for krk 6?
    took me like 10 seconds: http://goo.gl/BERtB

i bought them from an online shop here in germany. just posted the GC link cause the majority here is from the US..
    soundcloud
    facebook

Tech Mentor

The krk rp6 have a big footprint and all those adjustable stands don't look like the top plate is very big and doesn't look they will support them very well. Do they just rest on the top?

Quote Originally Posted by Steeevo View Post
    The krk rp6 have a big footprint and all those adjustable stands don't look like the top plate is very big and doesn't look they will support them very well. Do they just rest on the top?
    i have my KRK RP8 on them, which have a bigger footprint than the rp6 and they fit fine.. the speakers are a bit bigger than the stands, but they are stable.
    soundcloud
    facebook

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast