Sol Republic headphones
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sol Republic headphones

Track & Track HD. Anyone have any experience with these? With interchangeable bands & cables they look promising. Thinking about buying a pair.

http://www.solrepublic.com/

Aoki uses them, my guess is crap... but who knows, I would never buy something so new without proper reviews from respectable names that have been in the industry for a long time.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by LanceBlaise View Post
    Aoki uses them, my guess is crap... but who knows, I would never buy something so new without proper reviews from respectable names that have been in the industry for a long time.
    Someone who thinks throwing cake at people and pouring cranberry juice on a crowd is somehow showmanship...

Quote Originally Posted by LanceBlaise View Post
    I would trust what lance is saying. he knows his shit really good. Helped me out alot.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

pretty sure throwing cake and headphone quality have nothing in common..
    13" Mbp i7 | TMA-1 | Tech 1200's | RANE TTM-57 | NI Audio 4 | Kontrol S4 | F1 | KrK Rokit 5s

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Emery View Post
    pretty sure throwing cake and headphone quality have nothing in common..
    fair enough... I can just never resist throwing in a slight to steve aoki when the opportunity presents itself.

i kinda like the look of the in ears and the price looks alright to me. might be worth checking them out for using with my iphone since the have a mic.
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Paris View Post
    i kinda like the look of the in ears and the price looks alright to me. might be worth checking them out for using with my iphone since the have a mic.
    Me too. I have westone IEMs which I use for listening to music but I'd like something of reasonable quality with a mic. I often have a hell of a time getting earbuds to stay in my ears which is one of the reasons the westones are so good (cable goes over the ear) so the fit is important, I'd be interested to hear if anyone's tried these.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

We had some samples at my work, it's a company that was started by one of the guys that left Monster (people that make Beats).

Great listening headphones, good for personal use etc etc.

I wouldn't use them for DJing tho, realistically probably on par with say a set of HDJ500s or other mid-range headphones.

Plus the design isn't really made for DJing.

They look pretty cool, but i've been told headphones with mics don't focus on the audio quality and for dj'ing would be bad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast