gamepad to midicontroller softewre problem!
    Tech Wizard

Default gamepad to midicontroller softewre problem!

I Need a Softwere to conver HID to Midi.
    I tried Golvepie but it's not work on israel'is computers.
    I Tried MiJoy 4 Pro but I dont know how to work with it.
    please can i get any help... tnx

Quote Originally Posted by djnamnam View Post
    I Need a Softwere to conver HID to Midi.
    I tried Golvepie but it's not work on israel'is computers.
    I Tried MiJoy 4 Pro but I dont know how to work with it.
    please can i get any help... tnx
    there's quite a bunch if you look at the stickied thread http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2862 under "Joysticks"

what isn't working with glovepie out of interest? with glovepie (and most i guess) you also need to install a virtual midi port app. loopMIDI is great and works fine on win7, there's also loopbe or midiyoke.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Wizard

i downloaded midiyoke and loopbe but i dont know how to send the midi note from the softwere to traktor. anyone know how to work with mijoy?

i downloaded midiyoke and loopbe but i dont know how to send the midi note from the softwere to traktor. anyone know how to work with mijoy?
    a bit of trial and error if using glovepie, not sure about the rest. if using glovepie then putting this at the top of your script...

Code:
    midi.DeviceOut = 1 // device number to use
    debug = midi.OutDevName // show device name in use
    midi.DefaultChannel = 1
    ... will default midi to channel 1 using the 1st midi port it finds and there's a debug area on the top/right where it will show the name of the device it selected. keep tweaking the DeviceOut line until it selects the one you need.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl

Tech Wizard

Glovepie doesn't work on my computer cuz im from israel. anyone know how to fix it on win7?
    i tried also mjoy but non of those software's send a midi notes.

Glovepie doesn't work on my computer cuz im from israel. anyone know how to fix it on win7?
    i tried also mjoy but non of those software's send a midi notes.
    i just tried a bunch from the list on the sticky - and either the url's are dead or they won't run on win7.

glovepie is probably the best bet. why won't it work on your computer? default language characters or something?

mjoy ran but i wasn't able to open the config page. or is there a hotkey for that or something?

Tech Wizard

the creator of the software dont want the israelis using this program he is afraid that we will use it for bad things. any other suggestions for a software?

the creator of the software dont want the israelis using this program he is afraid that we will use it for bad things. any other suggestions for a software?
    ah ok - that's kind of odd

i couldn't find urls for anything else on that list to actually download - apart from that mjoy - but i never got a config window open.

i presume with mjoy u need to select which midi port it needs to output to - which is one u create via loopMIDI etc. then attach midi-ox to the same midiport and see if any data is going to it.