Midi Fighter Pro Support?

Question Midi Fighter Pro Support?

Hi been a huge fan of dj techtools and love all of their vids. Quick question. Why isn't there any more support for the midi fighter pro? Ive had the midi fighter pro cue master since its release and if I remember correctly it was pretty expensive around $300. Theres only afew mappings and non of them really work with the new versions of traktor. Are they to be just thrown away for a new midi fighter 3d? Seems a shame for something that has so much potential to just die out.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by acidistic View Post
    Hi been a huge fan of dj techtools and love all of their vids. Quick question. Why isn't there any more support for the midi fighter pro? Ive had the midi fighter pro cue master since its release and if I remember correctly it was pretty expensive around $300. Theres only afew mappings and non of them really work with the new versions of traktor. Are they to be just thrown away for a new midi fighter 3d? Seems a shame for something that has so much potential to just die out.
    Hi Acidistic,

What seems to be the problem with those older mappings? Traktor didn't change much in structure since then so those old maps should be still operational.

Please let me know what you find. I don't have Pro's to test those mappings but might be able to fix anything you find broken.

Thanks!

I found that the encoders have ceased to function i'd generally like them to control effects or is it possible for them to scroll through the remix decks?

I can check on that. Which mapping you're using?

Midi fighter Pro cue master focus

I successfully imported this mapping: https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/16

Except for 4x4 button notes I can also see many CC messages that are supposed to match all four faders/knobs on your MFPro.
    When I assign those same CC numbers and send it with a different controller the mapping proves to work.

Also, all faders commands are located in the first device (MIDI Device #1: "MF Pro FX - Cue Master [Focus]") could this be unassigned MIDI In-Port on that part of the mapping?