Traktor Scratch PROblems. Please Help!!!
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor Scratch PROblems. Please Help!!!

Okay, so I've had Scratch Duo for a while but I've got a few routines down and want to record them and I wanted the sample decks.
    SO, I upgraded to Pro for only $40 during the Native Instruments Thanksgiving Sale. I've got a gig Saturday night and I'm freaking out.

Now where do I begin? First off, I'll load a song in Deck A, switch over to Deck B, load a new song in Deck A, and the pitch will automatically be lowered by 20%. I've solved this problem by just increasing the pitch on my CDJ but the program is still messed up. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR A REAL FIX?
    I've got a turntable hooked up to Deck B and I've reconnected all the cables and tried multiple control CDs in the CDJ.

Next, I can't figure out how to record. I'm using an external 5channel mixer with an Audio6 interface. I have no idea, any tips?

Last, I had a custom mapping for my keyboard.....great for cuepoints and live mashups....I was LOVING it. Now, it's magically disappeared since I've upgraded. Any way of getting it back?

PLEASE offer some answers or help. I guess I could do a gig with how it is now but I doubt I'd be able to get the most out of it. THANK YOU.
    ***2 Stanton c314 CDJs, 1 Behringer DJX750 Mixer, 2 Gemini XL-500 II Direct Drive Turntables, Sony Bass Boost Headphones, Yamaha Clavinova CLP-501 Digital Piano, Traktor Scratch Duo 2, And the Willingness to learn and look stupid ***

I have an audio 6 so I can help with that,
    Run cables from your mixers rec. Out, to your audio 6 mains in. Set your mains in to deck C, and and set your record input to deck C as well. That should fix your recording problem.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    i have an audio 6 so i can help with that,
    run cables from your mixers rec. Out, to your audio 6 mains in. Set your mains in to deck c, and and set your record input to deck c as well. That should fix your recording problem.
    thank you!!!!
    ***2 Stanton c314 CDJs, 1 Behringer DJX750 Mixer, 2 Gemini XL-500 II Direct Drive Turntables, Sony Bass Boost Headphones, Yamaha Clavinova CLP-501 Digital Piano, Traktor Scratch Duo 2, And the Willingness to learn and look stupid ***

No problem bro.
    For your keyboard mapping, if you didn't save the .tsi file before you upgraded, you have to re-map.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Tech Wizard

Yeah, I've come to terms with that.
    At least I'll have something to do!