Traktor S2 Covers

Default Traktor S2 Covers

Hello Community,

I’m new to Tech-Tools and was hoping for some feedback on a new project. I’m a long-time bedroom DJ and have spent the past 15 years working in product design and development. This combination has brought about some interesting concepts, one being a contemporary cover for the Traktor S2.

Its design is simple and meant to protect from minor household and studio elements. I also think it gives the S2 a more finished look.

Each is crafted by hand. They’re made of 100% virgin Lucite, making them stronger and more shatter and scratch resistant than some other plastics. Sunlight won’t affect the color or finish in any way, eliminating yellowing and fading. The edges are given a high polish and clear silicone bumpers to protect the controller’s surface. Finger holes help prevent smudges and promote an easier handling.

I’ve made a limited run of red and clear and will be making them available shortly.

Interest? Feedback?

Thanks so much.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Damcovered; 07-25-2015 at 08:39 PM.

Have you heard of decksavers?
    http://www.decksaver.com/
    SC | MC

I like the red design
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Default DS

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    Have you heard of decksavers?
    http://www.decksaver.com/
    Absolutely, a great company with great product!