does anybody know how to remove all TRAKTOR cues/grids?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default does anybody know how to remove all TRAKTOR cues/grids?

hey guys, so basically my question is, is there any way possible to clear all the data associated with my tracks? i basically want to eliminate any stored grids/cues for all of my tracks... the reason is because my beatgridding in my "earlier" djing days was pretty horrific, and the cues i had set up were pretty thoughtless... i want to basically start "fresh" so that any track i look at now, i can rest assured that if there are cues or grids in place on that track, that they were done more recently and are correct..

can you guys help me? thank you!!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by lip5016 View Post
    hey guys, so basically my question is, is there any way possible to clear all the data associated with my tracks? i basically want to eliminate any stored grids/cues for all of my tracks... the reason is because my beatgridding in my "earlier" djing days was pretty horrific, and the cues i had set up were pretty thoughtless... i want to basically start "fresh" so that any track i look at now, i can rest assured that if there are cues or grids in place on that track, that they were done more recently and are correct..

can you guys help me? thank you!!
    bump

tbh i don't think there is a way to do that. You could delete the stipe/transient data maybe? but those files aren't labelled, so you'd have to guess and what is what...

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Delete all your music from traktor and re import your music folders.

As far as I know all the cues and beat grids are stored as metadata on the soundfile tag, so I don't believe re-importing will work.

I think you'll just have to delete your cues and re-analyse your beatgrids, or manually set them

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo21 View Post
    As far as I know all the cues and beat grids are stored as metadata on the soundfile tag, so I don't believe re-importing will work.

I think you'll just have to delete your cues and re-analyse your beatgrids, or manually set them
    good point, and now i think back to when i swapped laptops, the tracks had the cues but no grids - before i imported the nml file

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

If your tracks are locked, unlock them and only LOCK tracks where the beat grid and cue points are to your liking. That's how I keep track of whether the track has a solid beatgrid. In my collection, if it's not locked I either haven't set my grid and cuepoints OR its a track that drifts and doesn't have a constant BPM, it it's the later I put a reminder in the comments field and mix by riding pitch.

I know this doesn't aswer your question but it does give you a workaround.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Banned

yeah i agree you can either delete all of your music. and re import them to processing gateway.
    Last edited by kamazii; 09-11-2012 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kamazii View Post
    yeah i agree you can either delete all of your music. and re import them.
    It doesn't work as stated above. I posted my comment then realized this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
    It doesn't work as stated above. I posted my comment then realized this.
    is that so. anyways i have a friend who had the similar problem. i will ask her and let you know her opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast