Need some help with setup please! cdj 1000 mk3/FS2/Traktor - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by happydan View Post
    Yes. That's what it's designed for...
    Not sure which one to get, but considering the 'Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 USB MIDI DJ Controller' it's around £429 here. I have my macbook air and 1210s. Are there any other requirements? will this be fine to get me started?

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by Rizo12 View Post
    Not sure which one to get, but considering the 'Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 USB MIDI DJ Controller' it's around £429 here. I have my macbook air and 1210s. Are there any other requirements? will this be fine to get me started?
    You need to get the S4 Timecode kit linked below in order to enable the S4 for DVS.

https://www.native-instruments.com/e...-timecode-kit/

Tech Wizard

Thanks for reply. I have Traktor scratch pro software installed. I was hoping to use the timecode Cds and Vinyl I got with Stanton final scratch 2. Are they not compatible? because essentially they are the same thing.

Thanks for reply. I have Traktor scratch pro software installed. I was hoping to use the timecode Cds and Vinyl I got with Stanton final scratch 2. Are they not compatible? because essentially they are the same thing.
    As long as its "Scratch pro 2", yep that will work with the S4 without anything extra
    Last edited by deevey; 12-07-2017 at 07:41 PM.

I don't think so. Timecode technology has moved on from then. It was 15 years ago!
    A&H Xone:96 | Xone:K1 | 2 x 1210s | Traktor Pro 3 | Apple Macbook Pro (2015) 13" | Sennheiser HD7 DJ | Maschine Mikro Mk3
    read: http://djworx.com/author/dan-morse
    talk: http://facebook.com/bleeptechno
    listen: http://mixcloud.com/bleephudds

Tech Wizard

They're not the same thing. But, you can buy both individually. Guitar center, Musicians Friend, and probably Amazon has them. DJTT store migth sell them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Moostapha View Post
    They're not the same thing. But, you can buy both individually. Guitar center, Musicians Friend, and probably Amazon has them. DJTT store migth sell them too.
    I don't think so. Timecode technology has moved on from then. It was 15 years ago!
    He said on the previous page he recently bought Traktor Scratch Pro 2 in the hopes it would work with the FS Soundcard

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    He said on the previous page he recently bought Traktor Scratch Pro 2 in the hopes it would work with the FS Soundcard
    Yeah...I'm still kind of confused about that.

Can you even buy TSP separate from the control vinyl? I thought you could only buy TP without it? Maybe he meant a TSP upgrade for the S4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm mostapha. I lost control of that acount and just decided to create another one.

Setup Thread

Tech Wizard

Yes sorry I meant TP.. Is there any major difference between TP and TSP?

i just remembered I was given some Serato vinyls from a friend in 2013. I think these are also timecode, but gain not sure if they are

Tech Wizard

Sorry I didn't realise there is a 'Traktor scratch pro 2'. So I can use the timecode vinyl (from Stanton final scratch 2) with my 1210's, that will be connected to my S4 (haven't purchased yet).

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast