Slip Mode
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Slip Mode

Tech Mentor

Default Slip Mode

Traktor NEEDS this!

And not just on Pioneer units.

Damn, now I'm a little jealous of the Pioneer controllers their coming out with, after seeing the Serato vid, just assuming the Traktor version will get Slip Mode as well.

Its a very innovative function. I never Cue Point juggle. Why? Because I just like the track to play out from start to finish. BUT, if I had to option to mess around with Cues and then instantly jump back into the track, I would go NUTS. With normal cue points, your limited to jump back into the track with a preplanned Cue point.

NI hook us up!

Tech Guru

I pritty sure it only works with jog wheel movments and loops. Um you can replicate the loop feature with a bit of clever mapping using the beat masher. Turning the sound off and carrying on has no advantage over the line fader.

Tech Guru

Mixvibes cross is getting slip mode this year.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Quote Originally Posted by tombruton69 View Post
    I pritty sure it only works with jog wheel movments and loops. Um you can replicate the loop feature with a bit of clever mapping using the beat masher. Turning the sound off and carrying on has no advantage over the line fader.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by xtianw View Post
    Mixvibes cross is getting slip mode this year.
    well if may get it but what controllers will SUPPORT it
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Tech Guru

anything midi mappable i imagine as its the software that handles loops and transport. not the hardware.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

There's always the Move/Beatjump controls.
    Actually, i bet with a creative mapping, and a touch pot/fader, this could be achieved in traktor.

Tech Guru

sorry to sound like a nub but slip mode?

I think he's referring to the "needle drop" touch strips, but i may be wrong. If so, please disregard my previous post.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast