Fusion festival
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fusion festival

Default Fusion festival

As there are a couple of Germans on this board, is anyone going to Fusion festival this year? (For me it was quite a close call since I fractured my foot 4 weeks ago, but apparently the bone has healed, so I should get back in shape right in time )
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

i wanted to go there but like you know...no ticket = no fusion
    next year i´ll be there again. i guess ctrld will be there. he´s always there

edit: how often can one use the word "there" ? is there a restriction or so? if not not i´m a lucky bastard!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

i'll be there.. almost a whole week. wed till mon.
    ctrld will be there. there's no planed meetup, cause it's really too big. we'll probably meet by accident in the morning at the dub station

i'll be taking my MF shirt with me, so hit me up, if you see me
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

a thread about my favorite festival, wee!

midi fighter tee is a great idea, too bad i got none. i'll be there with a ton of friends from thursday to monday. actually i will be getting on the plane from vegas on the 28th, spend 12 hours in new york and get into the fusion bus the moment i arrive in hamburg. o_O

will be a hell of a time anyways!

wanted to go there but like you know...no ticket = no fusion
    next year i´ll be there again. i guess ctrld will be there. he´s always there
    you can get them on ebay for around 100eur right now (just bid at night) and i'm pretty sure prices will drop the closer we get to the festival, just like any year!
    "its not designed to impress mozart ffs its meant for ppl to rave out to." - unknown
    LAZERNOIZE Latest Gig Recording (50Min. of Trap+Dubstep)

No, screw ebay. But I would also say it should still be possible to get in, even if you don't get a ticket beforehand. Last year there were quite a few people selling tickets for the normal price in front of the entrance and I don't think it's gonna be different this year. It's a bit of a gamble, but I'd probably take the risk if I had no ticket.

Oh, and I'll probably be staying til monday as well. Had a blast sunday night last year (first time I stayed til monday, the other years I left on sunday already), the atmosphere was so nice, a bit more chill than the other days and still enough partying going on. Meeting me by accident at the dubstage is quite unlikely though (if I can avoid it , really not my kind of music, but I usually end up there a couple times anyways because somebody else wants to go), Bachstelzen stage sounds way more probable in that regard (especially since they are playing during the morning breaks they introduced last year).

Edit: Man, I'm so happy I can go, was really fearing my broken foot could keep me from going (and that would have sucked big time, as Fusion is basically the highlight of my year - every year)
    Last edited by 3heads; 06-22-2011 at 07:15 PM.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25

Quote Originally Posted by Duttylectric View Post
    a thread about my favorite festival, wee!

midi fighter tee is a great idea, too bad i got none. i'll be there with a ton of friends from thursday to monday. actually i will be getting on the plane from vegas on the 28th, spend 12 hours in new york and get into the fusion bus the moment i arrive in hamburg. o_O

will be a hell of a time anyways!

you can get them on ebay for around 100eur right now (just bid at night) and i'm pretty sure prices will drop the closer we get to the festival, just like any year!
    i guess i won´t have the money right now. i pretty much broke since i´m still waiting for money to come.

True Story : when i got home i had a notification from my local post office to pick up a package. didnt order anything, didnt wait for anything. curios to find out whats going on i made my way there just to receive a letter with 2 TICKETS for it inside o_O woooooot ! happy as a camper i get back home just to receive a phonecall from my brother asking if his tickets arrived. He´s in the process of moving, so he ordered them to my adress. damn ! roallercoaster ride of emotions today i tell ya. and now reading that ctrld and weltraumpapst will be there i feel kinda sad.... i hope i can talk my brother into giving me one of his tickets, who knows, might work
    Samsung R780, Novation Launchpad
    NI AUDIODJ 2, DJTECH IMIX RELOAD, BEHRINGER BCD 3000, KORG NANOPAD
    VESTAX VMC002XL, NUMARK DM3000X, NUMARK TT200
    NI TRAKTOR DUO, VIRTUAL DJ 7 PRO FULL

Quote Originally Posted by greatmesk View Post
    True Story : when i got home i had a notification from my local post office to pick up a package. didnt order anything, didnt wait for anything. curios to find out whats going on i made my way there just to receive a letter with 2 TICKETS for it inside o_O woooooot ! happy as a camper i get back home just to receive a phonecall from my brother asking if his tickets arrived. He´s in the process of moving, so he ordered them to my adress. damn ! roallercoaster ride of emotions today i tell ya. and now reading that ctrld and weltraumpapst will be there i feel kinda sad.... i hope i can talk my brother into giving me one of his tickets, who knows, might work
    just blackmail him by telling your mother that your brother started smoking

Quote Originally Posted by earl panda View Post
    i guess i won´t have the money right now. i pretty much broke since i´m still waiting for money to come.
    baseball bats help in these situations (unless its your employer that owes you)

if you're willing to pay the original price - just filter ebay to berlin and pick them up right there or get some in front of the entrance by random resellers. if that all wont work (which it will) - jump the fence!
    "its not designed to impress mozart ffs its meant for ppl to rave out to." - unknown
    LAZERNOIZE Latest Gig Recording (50Min. of Trap+Dubstep)

Quote Originally Posted by Duttylectric View Post
    if you're willing to pay the original price - just filter ebay to berlin and pick them up right there or get some in front of the entrance by random resellers. if that all wont work (which it will) - jump the fence!
    +1

And for some further motivation, check the confirmed acts on last.fm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast