TRAKTOR PRO 2.6.7 is now available... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This playlist thing has been a bitch for me.

If you reinstalled Traktor and imported your exported collection, your playlists would be there until you restart traktor and find all your playlists content to be gone

My fix was to first download and install 2.6.4-5 import and save the collection, and then upgrade later.

Glad NI got this (kind of) fast.

That's exactly what happened to me. I was having bad cpu issues and wanted to start from scratch, so I made a backup before I wiped my laptop and while everything would load, it disappeared after restarting. I messed with that for a few weeks trying to figure out a way to make them stay. I ended taking screen shots of all my music in the crates, which came out to be a few thousand. (I play open format and have around 40k tunes in Traktor) Took me a few more days to find all those songs and sort them. I ended up spending about a month trying to fix everything.

What is the most stable version to use that includes the remix decks?
    Toshiba Satellite Windows 8.1, TSP2, Audio 10, Audio 2, 2x Technics 1200 MKII, Pioneer DJM-707, Midi Fighter Spectra, Kontrol X1, Behringer CMD PL-1

CDJ 850 HID support already!!!????? cmon NI!!

Quote Originally Posted by 031999 View Post
    CDJ 850 HID support already!!!????? cmon NI!!
    Also, CDJ 900 NEXUS !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12