Mapping DDJ SX to Traktor - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

@ Moderator
    I think itīs better to move this Thread to Controller Mapping. There is a similarly Thread. Perhaps we can combine them.
    Pioneer REV 7, Serato

How do I get the 8 channel audio to work with Traktor with the DDJ-SX? Mountain Lion doesn't seem to want to make a aggregated device for the controller with the 8 channels. 4x2 stereo channels. Doesn't the controller have a sound card that Traktor can read? Or do I have to use an external sound card?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by DJZILCH View Post
    wow gonna try it out!

the pioneer forums people arent very helpful when i asked about a mapping, i kept on getting the notion that they dont wanna do it, i mean yeah i get the point, its built for serato, so they have these kinda attitude that they are entitled NOT TO support traktor mapping for the DDJ-SX or something

(link to the discussion here

just sayin

i mean the only reason i asked there is because on their 4 minute advertisement video of the DDJ-SX the pioneer guy specifically said that there will be a TSI for traktor, was just asking if we can get an update or something ya know? lol
    I doubt Pioneer will be very helpful, mainly because there is sure to be a traktor version of this controller.

Hello, there is an error in the mapping, the bend on jog is inverted

Thanks, I will fix it in the next release.
    You can change it easy by yourself: Go to preferences, select Deckīs Mapping, search Tempobend stepless entry an change the invert box to all 4 Deckīs.
    Last edited by viper9711; 11-07-2012 at 06:04 PM.
    Pioneer REV 7, Serato

Quote Originally Posted by viper9711 View Post
    Thanks, I will fix in the next release.
    You can change it easy by yourself: Go to preferences, select Deckīs Mapping, search Tempobend stepless entry an change the invert box to all 4 Deckīs.
    merci/thanks you

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by viper9711 View Post
    Response of Jogwheels at Traktor will never be the same as Serato DJ.
    If you really want to scratch professional with Traktor you have to buy a S4 or S2. Only these unit's can use the special NI Protocol.
    Or a 4Trak, which is also setup to bypass the regular MIDI jog handler.

I just got an email about the new version of tsi. I just got an email with a quote, A new version of Viperīs Pioneer DDJ-SX Traktor Mapping V.3.1 (viper9711 edit) was created.

Just wondering where this is. I click on the link in the email and I get a page doesn't exist error.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by DJQA View Post
    Or a 4Trak, which is also setup to bypass the regular MIDI jog handler.
    Do we think that it will be possible to bypass this in a similar manner for the DDJ-SX for better control in Traktor too?

Also, props to Viper for the inital mappings! Can't wait to try them out when mine comes in (hopefully soon!)

Hey guys, try out the Version V.4.1- The Jogwheels are re-mapped for better response and scratch feelin`
    https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/851
    Pioneer REV 7, Serato

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast