Vestax mixer issue

Default Vestax mixer issue

I’ve got a Vestax mixer and I’ve got a strange issue where one turntable plays on one channel and the other turntable on the other channel?

They're plugged into the correct sockets and I’ve also tried to find a setting or way of adjusting it but I’ve had no joy.

Can I assume that the mixer is knackered?

Thanks

Ron

Are you joking mate?
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Why would I be joking?

Maybe I worded it incorrectly?

One deck plays on one speaker only on the other deck on the other speaker only. Even the graphic equaliser in the mixer only shows each deck on one side only.

Like I’ve said everything is plugged in correctly and there’s no issues when I plug in my smaller Numark mixer.
    Last edited by SunglassesRon; 10-10-2017 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Edit

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Are you joking mate?
    I was wondering what had happened to these forums, and between this thread and the one about whether white people can use Indian chanting samples I think I've cracked it...
    SC - WS

Yeah you’re probably the ‘helpful’ kind of prick that caused the place to become so quiet imtneh first place.

Take a bow mate x

Hello Ron. Please take a moment to take a video of the issue so that we may see it in full detail.

Thank you.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6