My second s4!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My second s4!

Default My second s4!

Hey Guys,

Just letting ya'll know that I would suggest checking out the FX / all the gadgets and making sure they work. As I am new to DJ'ing / the technology when I got my first S4 on Oct 28th I saw the buttons and stuff did not light up / work properly and I thought it was probably because of a setting. I kept on researching (and talked to photojojo) and could not find hwy my FX wouldn't work. I finally called into Guitar Center last week and kept asking when their next shipment would come in. It came in today and I went and picked it up. This S4 works perfectly (I returned the old one to them).

Jus remember to check that everything works properly!

-Coldfuzion
    Last edited by Coldfuzion; 11-12-2010 at 04:14 PM.

you probably should've given the licence back, no ones going to buy it because its ment to be used with the kontrol s4 and they'd rather use the traktor pro software for various reasons and some ones going to buy an s4 (once GC or whoever fix it) and not get any software

Tech Wizard

Probably NI will cancel that license when it goes back to the tecnical service.

Tech Guru

I don't think that is how the license work. If it was there would be a lot of people on here and everywhere else selling a bunch of "extra" licenses. Even if it is true that's worse than pirating a copy of it. I mean if someone pirates a copy of it for themselves because they can''t afford it (I'm not promoting doing this just using an example) at least they have the potential to one day still buy the software and become a paying customer. Your just trying to take whatever money someone would normally pay to NI.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

I gave back the original CD, which has the code on it still - but I am currently using that one. If they cancel it at any point, I will just activate the other one. I am holding on to the other one for a short period of time till I make sure mine works.

Why would they rather use the other software if I sell it to them at a discounted price? Unless there is a HUGE difference, and if there is, then thats messed up towards the people who just bought the S4 because why would you release a brand new hyped product and not release top of the line software to go along with it?

I have had a few people already contact me about buying the software, so I don't think that having a lack of potential customers is a problem what so ever.

Quote Originally Posted by bartboy View Post
    Even if it is true that's worse than pirating a copy of it.
    The way I see it is that it's the cost of them selling me a faulty product. I will not sell it for about 3 - 4 weeks to make sure that mine still works.

If this happened and I bought mine from DJTT (as in if the bad S4 was shipped to DJTT then shipped to myself) I would have been f**king pissed off like no other. Especially after putting in $900+ and would have had to use a faulty product for a long time or use no product at all.

It is their fault for having to make me go back and pick up another one.
    Last edited by Coldfuzion; 11-12-2010 at 04:21 PM.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    I

The way I see it is that it's the cost of them selling me a faulty product.
    Two wrongs don't make a right.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Two wrongs don't make a right.
    Math101, - and - do make a +.
    I love you Photo <3!

Anyway I get what people are saying here in general, I will wait it out and see what happens with my old S4 key (the one I am currently using, as I have not touched the new S4s CD) as I do not know how to un-activate the product and re-activate it with my new key.
    Last edited by Coldfuzion; 11-12-2010 at 04:49 PM.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    I gave back the original CD, which has the code on it still - but I am currently using that one. If they cancel it at any point, I will just activate the other one. I am holding on to the other one for a short period of time till I make sure mine works.

Why would they rather use the other software if I sell it to them at a discounted price? Unless there is a HUGE difference, and if there is, then thats messed up towards the people who just bought the S4 because why would you release a brand new hyped product and not release top of the line software to go along with it?

I have had a few people already contact me about buying the software, so I don't think that having a lack of potential customers is a problem what so ever.

The way I see it is that it's the cost of them selling me a faulty product. I will not sell it for about 3 - 4 weeks to make sure that mine still works.

If this happened and I bought mine from DJTT (as in if the bad S4 was shipped to DJTT then shipped to myself) I would have been f**king pissed off like no other. Especially after putting in $900+ and would have had to use a faulty product for a long time or use no product at all.

It is their fault for having to make me go back and pick up another one.

I gave up reading that utter nonesense half way through.

You are breaking the law... period.

If you returned the KS4 then the key for the S4 software is not yours to keep or Sell on.

Your being VERY naive thinking you can do this.

Your breaking the NI agreement that you agreed to when you activated the software and your breaking the law in a shit-load of ways.

When the buyer tries to activate it they wont be able to so you are selling something that cannot be used by anyone else.

Im gonna ask the Mods to take your sale down as it is just you do not legally own the software.

Seriously deluded mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    I gave up reading that utter nonesense half way through.

You are breaking the law... period.

If you returned the KS4 then the key for the S4 software is not yours to keep or Sell on.

Your being VERY naive thinking you can do this.

Your breaking the NI agreement that you agreed to when you activated the software and your breaking the law in a shit-load of ways.

When the buyer tries to activate it they wont be able to so you are selling something that cannot be used by anyone else.

Im gonna ask the Mods to take your sale down as it is just you do not legally own the software.

Seriously deluded mate.
    I gotcha, I gotcha Karlos!

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

We is cool mate..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast