Intel Vs AMD vs Traktor

Default Intel Vs AMD vs Traktor

I was wondering which one runs better and more stable for traktor.
    I was thinking of possibly buying this Lenovo to replace my AMD laptop.

My current is the HP G62-367DX
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Don't go for the lenovo, besides the thinkpad, their stuff is pretty bad build-wise. New egg has a lot of good asus laptops right now.

like this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834220993

also, if you go the ebay route, you might be able to get an i5

Quote Originally Posted by Garygary1 View Post
    Don't go for the lenovo, besides the thinkpad, their stuff is pretty bad build-wise. New egg has a lot of good asus laptops right now.

like this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834220993

also, if you go the ebay route, you might be able to get an i5
    WOW I didnt know that Asus had that type of kick ass warranty for drops and spills! Also looks like a brickshithous And cheaper
    /人◕‿‿◕人\

Tech Guru

intels seem to run better in my opinion unless you got seperate graphics. I would go for a laptop brand that dont pack loads of shitwear with the laptop and go for the best 32bit windows machine you can get

Quote Originally Posted by tombruton69 View Post
    intels seem to run better in my opinion unless you got seperate graphics. I would go for a laptop brand that dont pack loads of shitwear with the laptop and go for the best 32bit windows machine you can get

whut are you talking about?
    All intel cpu laptops have integrated graphics... ok well most like 90% of the mobile ones.

Also shitware can easily be removed.
    AND 32bit makes absolutely no difference for traktor since Traktor is also a 64bit program and runs fine on Windows7 64bit.

And some laptops like my HP has the option to do a system restore without the crap
    /人◕‿‿◕人\

Tech Guru

muzic freq all modern proccesors are 64bit they have been for about 5 years.

did u not read the word seperate in my comment. high end laptops often have SEPERATE graphics cards some have 2. intels outperform when using shared graphics AMDS tend to outperform when paired with a SEPERATE graphics card.

Traktor is not a 64bit program as far as i know it runs on 64bit machines however it is based on x86 arcitecture.

have a look where it is installed in programs or x86 programs

Shitwear often is very hard to get rid of. Yes the programs unistall but more often than not the unistallers dont put registry files back to how they should be so yes it does make a differnce.

brilliant your laptop has a restore cd and everything some dont. I buy business laptops for that reason I get a restore disk.

NI have been making the 32bit drivers alot longer so they are more stable simple as. They have been tested for years and years the 64 bit ones aint been around as long.

Many ppl think intels work better with traktor as its developed on a mac and they use intel cpu's.

Tech Guru

Business laptops are actually a whole different ball game when purchasing and usually they are much more durable, atleast from all the dells and hps I've used.

Does amd have integrated graphics yet...at least in laptops?

If not then they are always running discrete gfx. Also, I would look for a laptop with discrete graphics in terms of intel, and yes many many still do run it becuz intel's integrated graphics is the poo

Just becuz a macbook runs integrated graphics which I would not recommend buying at all does not mean that its industry standard.

Quote Originally Posted by tombruton69 View Post
    muzic freq all modern proccesors are 64bit they have been for about 5 years.

did u not read the word seperate in my comment. high end laptops often have SEPERATE graphics cards some have 2. intels outperform when using shared graphics AMDS tend to outperform when paired with a SEPERATE graphics card.

Traktor is not a 64bit program as far as i know it runs on 64bit machines however it is based on x86 arcitecture.

have a look where it is installed in programs or x86 programs

Shitwear often is very hard to get rid of. Yes the programs unistall but more often than not the unistallers dont put registry files back to how they should be so yes it does make a differnce.

brilliant your laptop has a restore cd and everything some dont. I buy business laptops for that reason I get a restore disk.

NI have been making the 32bit drivers alot longer so they are more stable simple as. They have been tested for years and years the 64 bit ones aint been around as long.

Many ppl think intels work better with traktor as its developed on a mac and they use intel cpu's.
    AMD has intergrated gpus? WOO thats news to me. All the AMD ones I seen have a separate gpu.

I had to burn my own restore =p also has a restore partition if need be if I cant find the disks.

Also.... whut the hell are you talking about the registry files for? maybe for those programs that were installed before hand but I dont seem to un into any issues with registry files ever.... Can you stop speaking from your ass already?

And from what most people are saying is that Windows7 64bit has been flawless running Traktor. What driver issues are you talking about? maybe for Vista64 but vista is a joke really.
    /人◕‿‿◕人\

get the mac....jk :P
    Dj F.a.R.h.A.n
    hip hop, house, reggaeton, dancehall, afrobeats, and international.

Quote Originally Posted by farhanashraf View Post
    get the mac....jk :P
    =p no
    /人◕‿‿◕人\