Making my Remix Packs available to DJTT
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Making my Remix Packs available to DJTT

To get to the download right quick, go to a link farther in this thread here
    http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthr...l=1#post560940

but then it would be nice if you can back to this point and read the topic all the way through so you know what its all about.

I have been producing music publicaly since about 2000. have worked with Clearchannel Radio stations (4 of them)
    worked with MTV, MTVuk, and plenty of djs in the areas i have lived as well as over the internet to produce drops, samples and basically "audio beds" they needed for various projects.

Now that i am a member here at DJTT, i would REALLY love to do something for the community.
    I see there are already plenty of really good designers for Midi Maps so i wanted to see if i can "get in where i can fit in"
    and in my case, with my background, that would be in creating Remix Packs for the F1 controller.

I have tons.... by tons i mean more than 30,000 audio samples of
    loops
    drum kits
    vocal samples (always getting more of them)
    hi hats
    ambient sounds
    sirens
    dialog
    i mean you name it, and i probably have it.

Id like to start creating packs grouped into specific genres of music if that would help keep them organized.

So i present this information to the admins, and owners of DJTT. Lets kick it around a bit and i hope
    its something that can work out for you guys.
    At this point, im ready to go. If you send me an email tonight..... i can send you back a remix pack tonight
    to check out for yourselves.

Since i am STILL doing studio work, i always have new sound samples, edits, and sweeps being created for more use each day i am in the studio so,
    having a good quantity of content, is NOT going to be a problem.

Thanks DJTT for all you are doing for the Dj community
    Now..... its time we give something back to you guys.

(Later on ill also see about creating remix packs for the MF3d as well but lets keep things simple for now)
    Last edited by antifmradio; 12-07-2012 at 10:18 PM. Reason: new info posted later in thread

If you'd like feel free to send some this way too.

lol @ Rad
    id really like to see if i can release them on a scale like Mad Zack does for DJTT, this way EVERYONE would have simultaneous access hahahhaa

I hope DJTT jumps on this. I'm excited for this already
    If they don't take you up on this I'd love to keep in touch!

well then while i wait to hear something from DJTT, how about this thread be a small discussion of what should be included in a pack?

Originally i wanted to create the packs using ONLY loop samples but as i watch more and more of the videos created by you guys,
    i see there are also Stabs, On Shots, and basically..... any kind of audio sample

Gimmie a heads up while i work on a first official one to release here.

Because im wanting to organize them by basic GENRE of music as a pack
    but the packs obviously would have enough samples in them to fill either 1 or 2 pages in a remix deck
    so that would be anywhere from 16 to 32 samples each pack.
    Also each column from left to right would be
    Drums
    Perc's
    Hats / Fills
    Efx (sound effects)

depending on the extra files i toss into the pack or genre this is produced for, a column of sound would change to replace say the EFX with Vocal samples
    or in the case of DUBSTEP, hi hats would be replaced by two columns of effects, and sweeps

i mean the combination is really quite endless.

I dont want to go too BALLS-OUT on setting up the packs in a way that you should only use the samples in that pack as a group.
    Id really like to organize it in a way that you can import the samples to ableton and really put something SWEET together
    or even move the samples around inside traktor by setting them into a PREPARATION LIST so you can in turn, create your own sample remix pack (obviously using the samples i have provided)

Im thinking of calling the whole thing "C-e-u-Beats"
    pronounced "Que Beats" but read as
    See-You-beats because in the end, im just providing an onslaught of sounds, grouped together
    meanwhile its YOU guys who create the final beat, hence the See YOU Beat

PS incase anyone asks, yes i know Ceu beats is spelled wrong but there is someone using that name in the correct spelling.
    He is just a teenager and an unoffical producer but still, he is putting work in under his name and im not gong to cause a stirr.

If you post a set that you have made and asked for community feedback, it might go a long way and help you out a lot
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,
    Text, let's talk about edm or mixing! 831-801-1774

Perhaps, C-Ue Beats
    c-e-u beats just hurts my eyes to look at. (Maybe it's just me)

I'd love a throwback pack for some old school hip hop. (just can't get enough lately)
    Have a few scratches we could crab "mad zach style" and possibly a cheesy phrase chopped up we could use as one shots. "Body rock, Ass twirk, Everybody go berserk!" kinda thing.

lol dont put it past me RAD
    i have a wifey here and shes great on a MIC so i can even come up with a custom sample
    "The R-r-r-r-Rad... mixin and booty twitchin" in her voice.
    nice clean, unfiltered, compressed, phat sound lol

@dubyou.. yes i am putting something together to post for tomorrow night
    I want it to be a full compliment. still working on the organization part of it

Ill post here of course

Thanks for what you're doing man. Its really cool having people that have lots of experience contribute like this! Peace from Cali!
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,
    Text, let's talk about edm or mixing! 831-801-1774

Quote Originally Posted by antifmradio View Post
    lol dont put it past me RAD
    i have a wifey here and shes great on a MIC so i can even come up with a custom sample
    "The R-r-r-r-Rad... mixin and booty twitchin" in her voice.
    nice clean, unfiltered, compressed, phat sound lol
    I would be forever grateful! I would like to say that I love the DJTT community, and keep it up!
    Would love to play with the pack you release tom this weekend.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast