Will you mod my VCI?
    Tech Mentor

Default Will you mod my VCI?

Hello Ean,

thanks for the great site and all the tips. I was wondering if you or your team could add the arcade buttons and update the firmware for me? If so what would you charge?

on another note maybe we know some of the same people. Do you know anyone from Gravity Point?

https://sanfrancisco.going.com/event...eat_DOC_MARTIN

Tech Mentor

thanks, but what is this?

"Doing an arcade button mod the right way is a really time consuming task. For those that cant be bothered with cracking open a VCI we are now offering modded controllers via special order. Its admittedly expensive, but well worth it if you must have high performance buttons. Each modified VCI is a black European model with a specially made overlay that fits the buttons. You get to pick out any button color or color combination and we will build it to suit. $899 special order "

in other word ean is currently selling them for 900 on the site already modded with the button color of you choice.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    in other word ean is currently selling them for 900 on the site already modded with the button color of you choice.
    not sure why I would want to buy another one. I have a Black one from Japan that I want to have modded and I do not want to do it. I was asking and I thought the question was clear, Can you mod my VCI and upgrade firmware? Not can you tell me where to buy another one.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by mtvstinks View Post
    not sure why I would want to buy another one. I have a Black one from Japan that I want to have modded and I do not want to do it. I was asking and I thought the question was clear, Can you mod my VCI and upgrade firmware? Not can you tell me where to buy another one.
    sorry If I came across as "let me make myself clear" I did not mean for the tone to be such.