Dj Isolator on xone 92
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Dj Isolator on xone 92

Hi, i just got my hands on a Vestax DFG-X2 and i was wondering if someone could help me figure out how to ise it with a xone 92!! Its supposed to run on the master out of the mixer, but honestly i cant seem to figure it out!

Thx in advance,
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

Master out goes to whatever system/speakers you're plugged into. You are simply adding a 3 band isolator as a pass through into that schematic. Not trying to sound condescending bud but how difficult can that be? Or maybe I misunderstand you and do apologize if so.

Thx for the response but i usually go out to my speakers using xlr and the vestax is rca in and out!
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

Oh that's simply bud! just look at your nearest Radio Shack or monoprice.com and get XLR to RCA jacks. I keep some in my gig bag for the local dive bars with wonky main boards.

give me a few and i'll post a link for what you need.

EDIT:
    http://www.showmecables.com/product/...5BgaAkE18P8HAQ

Is one example. Couldn't find it on monoprice but that's where i got mine a number of years ago.

EDIT2:
    Actually you need Female XLR to Female or male RCA converter. They exist I promise...I have two

They look like these:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-PACK-XLR-3...item46101f9030
    Last edited by space monkey; 10-01-2014 at 10:01 PM.

I'd honestly ask why you want to put a $100ish unbalanced isolator on the balanced master output of a $1500 DJ mixer that is praised for it's sound quality and character.

Thx guys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by space monkey View Post
    Oh that's simply bud! just look at your nearest Radio Shack or monoprice.com and get XLR to RCA jacks. I keep some in my gig bag for the local dive bars with wonky main boards.

give me a few and i'll post a link for what you need.

EDIT:
    http://www.showmecables.com/product/...5BgaAkE18P8HAQ

Is one example. Couldn't find it on monoprice but that's where i got mine a number of years ago.

EDIT2:
    Actually you need Female XLR to Female or male RCA converter. They exist I promise...I have two

They look like these:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-PACK-XLR-3...item46101f9030

Thx a lot!!!! Buying these today!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mostapha View Post
    I'd honestly ask why you want to put a $100ish unbalanced isolator on the balanced master output of a $1500 DJ mixer that is praised for it's sound quality and character.
    Million dollar question here

Tech Mentor

Apparently he doesn't care...

Tech Mentor

I also have a xone92. It's a pain in the bitch to use effects the way I want them setup. I purchased two different isolation units and attached them between my source and the mixer. The setup looks rather sick now, and I can PFL effects. Otherwise, another great way to use an isolator is the old school, between mixer to amp. Either way, that is a sick isolation unit. What do you mix?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast