Stuck in limbo. Help?

Default Stuck in limbo. Help?

So I'm getting a version of Traktor LE along with a controller today. I'd like to download the update for Traktor Pro especially because it's half off right now.

However, I'm going to be getting a new laptop in July (I can't do it in the next few days because my parents won't be here). Is there some way I can still download the update for half off, but then use it to upgrade traktor pro on the other laptop?

Should I install Traktor LE and then update to Pro on my current laptop? Can I also then use the same software on my second computer or will that not work?

Tech Convert

I think the Traktor PRO license is for one computer only, but if you obtain the upgrade + serial code now and use is later it wont be a problem. Just install LE on your new computer and then do the upgrade. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Yup install LE and upgrade to tpro now, when u get ur new lappy you will be able to install Tpro onto it for no aditional, so now is a good time to buy the update

As far as I'm aware you are able to use the software on two laptops anyway?
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Yup install LE and upgrade to tpro now, when u get ur new lappy you will be able to install Tpro onto it for no aditional, so now is a good time to buy the update
    Yeah what he said....
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

You can install on two laptops but the second pc for backup purposes only, you cant run them on both laptops at one time. Your second copy also isnt to give to a mate either, purely so you got something to fall back on if your rig dies.