What do you think of my DJ Logo?
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Default What do you think of my NEW DJ Logo?

So I decided to create a logo for myself and came up with the one below. I also hired someone to create a logo as well just in case mine sucks lol what do you think of my design.

Last edited by bc6; 01-12-2015 at 12:19 PM.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

we need a bigger preview that one is too small , although i can tell you that it is good that you went with a single colour logo ... 1 colour + greyscale is usually the best

The preview is very small but from what I can see I am not a huge fan of it. The "bubble" style lettering doesn't really jump out to me. The clip art on the right seems really repetitive we know you're a DJ it's in the front of your name ;p. The 6 in your name looks like it could pass as a "O".

I did a quick Google and feel like this is full of good ideas. I don't know who any of these people are but the logos scream of professionalism and jump out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi Im Shy View Post
    The preview is very small but from what I can see I am not a huge fan of it. The "bubble" style lettering doesn't really jump out to me. The clip art on the right seems really repetitive we know you're a DJ it's in the front of your name ;p. The 6 in your name looks like it could pass as a "O".

I did a quick Google and feel like this is full of good ideas. I don't know who any of these people are but the logos scream of professionalism and jump out.
    Thanks for your opinion, youre 100% right I dont think it jumps out at you either. I also thought that the clipart is repetitive since like you said the word DJ is in my name. Back to the drawing board, I think my designer is pretty close to a finished logo so I'll have something to show off soon.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

Can't wait to see it!

Now this is what I call a logo.

djBC6.jpg

Tech Mentor

Way better, the first reads "DUBCO" to me.

Quote Originally Posted by bc6 View Post
    Now this is what I call a logo.

djBC6.jpg
    alot better

What does you DJ name mean if you don't mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    What does you DJ name mean if you don't mind me asking?
    Its a long story but I'll give you the short version. Im into r/c planes, quadcopters and cars so I have a battery charger called the BC6 which I thought would make a snappy screen/dj name and the rest is history. Below is the BC6 battery charger that I own.

0-BAN-ECHBC6.jpg

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast