Beware of flash drives.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

always safe eject your flash drives. sandisk makes white flash drives. go with cruzr.

FAT32 for life.

Signed,

Macbook'd Bootcamp User

"Suck it"

xXxXxXx
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Tech Mentor

Yep Flash memory is getting cheaper.. Less of a product? Probably not since the same modules for the most part are used in 1TB Solid State Drives :P Like others said I would check the hardware you are connecting to.

And yep.. its Microsofts fault no one else got off their ass to develop a standard that has worked flawlessly for over 2 decades.

Quote Originally Posted by balakoth View Post
    Yep Flash memory is getting cheaper.. Less of a product? Probably not since the same modules for the most part are used in 1TB Solid State Drives :P Like others said I would check the hardware you are connecting to.

And yep.. its Microsofts fault no one else got off their ass to develop a standard that has worked flawlessly for over 2 decades.
    I don't see Apple jumping up and complying, do you?
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12