Mixtrack Pro (Traktor) cue track problem
    Tech Convert

Default Mixtrack Pro (Traktor) cue track problem

Hi guys.

I am new to the forum. I'm from sunny South Africa.

I have a really annoying problem with my Mixtrack Pro hooked up to Traktor Pro. Every once in a while, especially after someone else has played on my setup, I find that when I listen to the cue song on my headphones it is not the song that i have cued up on deck A or B. I'll find that it is some other song playing in my headphones that I can't see anywhere on Traktor. I thought it might be playing on deck C or D but those decks are deactivated and even when i display those decks they have no tracks loaded onto them. It's lik a ghost track playing out of nowhere and i checked if maybe Windows Media Player or some other program is open but they are all closed.

I then have to close Traktor and restart it to resolve the issue. As you can imagine, if this should happen while doing a gig I'll be in deep deep trouble.

Please help.

Thanks for an awesome forum!!!

Tech Convert

i think what your hearing is the the other pre hearing thing. in the browser section on the left you can pre hear a track without loading it into a deck. I think this should be right below the search field.
    hope that helps

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Little Fill View Post
    i think what your hearing is the the other pre hearing thing. in the browser section on the left you can pre hear a track without loading it into a deck. I think this should be right below the search field.
    hope that helps
    Sir you are THE MAN. Thanks so much. It was exactly that. I never used the feature but whoever else comes to play on my setup seemed to have been activating the function and then they and myself are left confused when we hear this "ghost" track all the time.

Thanks so much Fill.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Taka View Post
    Sir you are THE MAN. Thanks so much. It was exactly that. I never used the feature but whoever else comes to play on my setup seemed to have been activating the function and then they and myself are left confused when we hear this "ghost" track all the time.

Thanks so much Fill.
    I'm glad I was actually able to help someone here kinda the first time for me^^

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Little Fill View Post
    I'm glad I was actually able to help someone here kinda the first time for me^^
    Thanks so much. Just this weekend yet another buddy of mine complained about the ghost track and I i remembered what you explained and viola!!!

The area that it appears in is so small that it can easily be missed in the heat of the moment during a mix.

Thanks again.