VCI-100SE Sudden Glitches (tsi)
    Tech Convert

Question VCI-100SE Sudden Glitches (tsi)

Hi!

I've been happily using my VCI-100SE for a few months now, and everything has been working great. I made some major additions to my collection over the past few days, but did not actually use the VCI or Traktor to DJ. When I tried to do so today all of the configurations seemed messed up:

The play button only plays for a split second before stopping. The Juggle 1-4 button now works like a start stop button. Fader FX does not toggle on/off and hence is unusable... Essentially every single control is messed up. I tried reinstalling (including deleting all settings files so that Traktor would install with standard settings). Traktor then worked normally without using the VCI, but when I imported the tsi (3.5.2 regular and glitch) everything seized working properly again...

Essentially, for some reason the tsi-files stopped working. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smurf!t View Post
    Hi!

. I made some major additions to my collection over the past few days, but did not actually use the VCI or Traktor to DJ. When I tried to do so today all of the configurations seemed messed up:
    What were the major new additions? Have you checked the in out ports to make sure the VCI is selected when you've selected the 3_5_2 mapping in controller manager? This might help with setting up multiple controllers.

http://www.djtechtools.com/2010/02/2...rs-in-traktor/
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

Thumbs up

Thanks Photojojo!

By additions to collection I actually meant my Track Collection within Traktor, which is why I was confused about the glitches.

You were, however bang on with your point: I have recently updated the MIDI files for a keyboard I'm using. To check if this was the cause I removed those MIDI files and everything is working perfectly again! I'll have to see if I have to go back to the use old file for the other keyboard, but at least I know where the problem is! Thanks again!!!