Manchester/Liverpool/Chester/North Wales
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default Manchester/Liverpool/Chester/North Wales

Hi,

Im looking to start a night in the Northwest. Im looking for people who may also be interested in this.

Ideally someone who has any contacts with venues? Im sure I can get a venue in Wrexham, but its not the area I am really looking at.

What I can offer is lots of enthusiasm regarding organising a night. What I would like to find is some likeminded people in the same area who would like to run a regular (maybe once a month) night in one of the stated areas. I like a variety of music and often play deep house and techno. However I also love the new UK Bass scene and feel that this genre would be a better choice in the saturated North West market.

Anyone interested in this? I would also look into the possibility of a matching online radio station.

Early days but let me know.

Ta

BFLY

84 views - no one up for this?

I was one of the 84 but not from the NW. In fact, because you're north of the Watford Gap, I'm not sure you exist at all
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

This is relevant to my interests. My best mate is friends with someone who owned a venue in Liverpool, unfortunately though it got shut down
    | Pioneer CDJ 800 | Korg KM202 | Citronic MPCD-S3 |

Soundcloud|Twitter|Mixcloud

Tech Wizard

I might be interested but I've not got much to bring to the party except I've got an s4 laptop 1210's and am good with imagery and design so could help with promotion. Website is www.life-photo.co.uk for my business. I live in between Liverpool an Manchester.

Tech Wizard

I'm up for this, would love to help set up a night! As far as venues go I have limited contacts myself...

Maybe we can round a some e-mails of managers at local clubs?

Anyone think they can help with a venue? Could do a NW Midi Fight Club

I'd be up for a night judging by the other thread we were on, I'm in East Mids so can't help with venue but would be up for putting my name down for playing?
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Grifff View Post
    This is relevant to my interests. My best mate is friends with someone who owned a venue in Liverpool, unfortunately though it got shut down
    Was this The Masque? Such a good venue.

Bfly, check out The Magnet in Liverpool and speak to Andrew Hill. It's just reopened and is very open to decent music and they've started getting some big acts on again, but they could be interested in something like this for sure. I reckon theres a market for a deep house night in Liv, and with a bit of tech thrown in it could go down very well. There's an abundance of 'bassy' type nights though (including at Magnet itself) so probably best to stay away from that IMO

Quote Originally Posted by KS2 View Post
    Was this The Masque? Such a good venue.
    Nah it was Bad Format, down near the Birkenhead tunnel
    | Pioneer CDJ 800 | Korg KM202 | Citronic MPCD-S3 |

Soundcloud|Twitter|Mixcloud

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast