Download the Latest VCI-100SE Mapping (3.6.4) - Page 2

View Poll Results: How much do you like the VCI-100SE 3.6.4 mapping?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it!

23 30.67%
  • Almost Perfect

30 40.00%
  • Needs Some Work

22 29.33%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Which firmware do you have installed? Have you imported the right tsi?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

yesterday i've updated my firmware to 1.4 version and it seems that everything was ok.
    I've been having this bug since I had bought my vci but i didnt pay attention on it.

The new mapping 3.6.4 isn't working for me (I'm on MacOS) neither PC version nor MAC one.
    The previous 3.6.3 only PC version was installed properly. That MAC tsi didn't work either

I'm importing it by clicking prefs -> import in bottom left corner

BTW, the first issue with FADER FX was resolved after I applied some debugging procedures advised by you. Thanks
    Last edited by kea; 11-02-2010 at 07:26 AM.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

You need to import the tsi at least twice restarting Traktor each time.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Ok guys, found out where was the problem.
    When u import the TSI file goto prefs/Controller Management and select Vestax device then you'll see that wrong ports were selected (n/a)..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRnraz37w6A

that bug with FADER FX was fixed in 3.6.4 version. I'm kinda happy
    the problem with volume fader still appears and it seems that left piece of crap was broken. Do you know how if there's any chance to replace it? Cause the right fader's working perfectly. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by kea; 11-02-2010 at 08:13 AM.

TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    +1
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

yeah, thanks guys. Will do some maintenance during installing pro-x-fade.

Just done some testing with using slice\echo and FADER FX. The problem still persists. Gotta report Chris Lim about it.

Quote Originally Posted by kea View Post
    i've found one issue, maybe it's a known one but anyway...
    when you have FADER FX mode enabled and you press slice or echo button then FADER FX mode is getting disabled. Moreover you cannot control anything with your jog, pitch and volume faders until you press FADER FX button couple more times...

I'm just sayin
    I am pretty sure that you are experiencing the bug that comes up if you don't close and re-open Traktor twice after importing the tsi. This comes up in Fader FX mode after using the Slice/Echo buttons. It throws a modifier off and seems frozen until you press the Fader FX button again at which point it resets the messed up modifier state.

If you import the tsi, close Traktor, open Traktor, close Traktor, and finally open Traktor again and at this point are still getting this bug then something is going wrong.

In general though, using Slice and Echo will disengage Fader FX mode to allow for use of the jog wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by kea View Post
    also I wanna know what's happening with volume fader when you push it slightly harder then you should up to the top? Volume control is getting crazy in traktor.
    Check out the new proof video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U69FsOxuFcE

where is the topic with bugs discussion?
    I think you already figured this out but it seems that this is not a mapping or firmware issue. It looks like your left level fader is having issues. If you can replicate the behavior exactly on the right side then something may be wrong but I would highly doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    I am pretty sure that you are experiencing the bug that comes up if you don't close and re-open Traktor twice after importing the tsi. This comes up in Fader FX mode after using the Slice/Echo buttons. It throws a modifier off and seems frozen until you press the Fader FX button again at which point it resets the messed up modifier state.

If you import the tsi, close Traktor, open Traktor, close Traktor, and finally open Traktor again and at this point are still getting this bug then something is going wrong.

In general though, using Slice and Echo will disengage Fader FX mode to allow for use of the jog wheels.
    absolutely correct. You restart it couple times, apply tsi once again and for five minutes it will work fine. But if you'll start doing some crazy stuff as Ean peforming mixing slice\echo and FADER FX mode then it'll get broken. I'll make a new proof video for you

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    I think you already figured this out but it seems that this is not a mapping or firmware issue. It looks like your left level fader is having issues. If you can replicate the behavior exactly on the right side then something may be wrong but I would highly doubt it.
    yep, exactly this is the problem with the left fader cause the right one works perfectly.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast