Should i get myself a mpc 1000?
    Tech Convert

Default Should i get myself a mpc 1000?

Hello DJTT!

I'm a MF classic user, starting from august this year. Love my classic and I think I'm starting to grasp the software as well as the finger drumming. anyhow...

I'm really starting to get an interest in the mpc's, especially the mpc 1000. So I was thinking I should check some things with you guys before i get myself one...

so...

Is it worth buying one second-hand?
    Do you think I will use it as much as my midi fighter? I know the pads ain't really the same (I tried one brefiely) but they seem like u just need to get some practise down with 'em.
    Do you think the mpc 1000 is outdated or so? My main interest is getting away from the pc, so that's why im not going for the machine mk.

hmm... well that's all for now. I'll get back if I come up with any more questions.

Tech Convert

bump?

the question is not "Do you think I will use it as much as my midi fighter?" it is if you will use your midi fighter as much as the mpc. Ive always not liked the midi fighter buttons because ive always felt the pads are more real and instrumental, and i can actually express myself more. I would go for an mpc in a heart beat if i were you, and if you can find one cheap too you would be set!
    Check out my...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/glenboarder99
    http://soundcloud.com/glenboarder99
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post
    Then you are golden....like Ean Golden.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Glen View Post
    the question is not "Do you think I will use it as much as my midi fighter?" it is if you will use your midi fighter as much as the mpc. Ive always not liked the midi fighter buttons because ive always felt the pads are more real and instrumental, and i can actually express myself more. I would go for an mpc in a heart beat if i were you, and if you can find one cheap too you would be set!
    well, I'm really in love with my midi fighter. Especially after you get the hang of the two finger fast tapping technic, wich is obviously impossible on an mpc... im pretty sure i wont stop using it, since it's allways connected to my pc, so for sound editing that's like perfect... and we have them soundpacks from mad zach as well