Seth Troxler: "Techno/Tech House is over saturated. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DISaS73R View Post
    I'm with you on this one. It's actually funny how DJ Sneak accused him of the exact things that he's complaining about.
    Sneak is the king of complainers haha

Tech Guru

Indeed he is. I'm not sure if he does it to stay relevant or just because he's an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by DISaS73R View Post
    Indeed he is. I'm not sure if he does it to stay relevant or just because he's an asshole.
    honestly i think both, i had the chance to open for the act that opened for him once, and Sneak was just making a REALLY big deal about this special alcohol that he requested, but the club forget to get...lol....ehh whatever.

He also complains about real house music getting watered down, but he's just wrong. Real, good house music is still very much alive.

I will take DJ Sneak's opinion over Seth Troxler's any day.
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50 View Post
    I feel like all Seth Troxler does is complain.
    Ive met him in person and thats so true all he does is complain. I did a school project with him and interview him for an hour and he went ham on all music lol.

Tech Wizard

Seems now that every major DJ from the past 10 years is becoming more anal about every new coming DJ/producer. Deadmau5 is a perfect example, along with Sneak and Seth. Yes its true there are 1000s more 16 year olds that call them selfs "DJ's" but thats just what is happening. Within a couple years that will all go away and the whole scene will die down but will eventually come up once again.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 031999 View Post
    honestly i think both, i had the chance to open for the act that opened for him once, and Sneak was just making a REALLY big deal about this special alcohol that he requested, but the club forget to get...lol....ehh whatever.

He also complains about real house music getting watered down, but he's just wrong. Real, good house music is still very much alive.
    Haha I can imagine him being touchy about things like that. Yet, he claims to deeply care about the music.

Yeah, I agree with you! There's tonnes of great House coming out. If anything, I think the music he plays is more watered down than other popular acts.
    Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    I will take DJ Sneak's opinion over Seth Troxler's any day.
    I'll take neither.

He sounds like just another DJ with an elitist attitude about things. Wish these people would just shut up and just worry about DJing and making music and not try to soapbox about everything. He talks about over saturation, but really who cares. If crap is being produced and sold its just makes you have to dig that much harder for the good music. Being able to produce music and not have is pressed to vinyl is a good thing IMO. It allows people to put out music who probably never had an avenue to get it out before. I mean if he really is going to complain about something and has no suggestion or solution on how to fix it, then just GTFO already.

Quote Originally Posted by colione98 View Post
    You are right and I think you will find that in most places. There is a reason why techno/tech house hasn't made it to mainstream radio. It doesn't have a mass appeal like the vocals and synth of electro and progressive pop.
    Techno did make it to mainstream radio, but I guess that it was before your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Glitchwerks View Post
    Techno did make it to mainstream radio, but I guess that it was before your time.
    I understand you like to take jabs and simply get the joy out of posting irrelevant content. You must really feel good right now.....

Question, are we talking about currently or prior to 37 years ago? Pop Dance remixes also made it into mainstream radio as well in the late 90s early 2000s especially in NY Radio. SMH. Just have a seat please.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast