Can't create mapping page account

Default Can't create mapping page account

Trying to use my forum ID to create a mapping site account. It doesn't like my forum credentials (yes, I double/triple/quadruple checked my entries).

Any ideas?
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

DJTT San Fran HQ Admin

Where you signing up on this page: http://maps.djtechtools.com/users/sign_up ? If not, then please sign up before you sign in - even if you have a forum account.

Otherwise, if you create a new account on the maps site then the only extra step would be to upload your avatar again. So, from the sign up page just click on the "Setup a new account" tab and fill out your details.

Regards,

- John.

Yep, that's the page I was trying to use.

It did allow me to create a new account. It would appear that the forum/maps account integration (still) isn't working right.
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX

DJTT San Fran HQ Admin

Can you signup for a fresh account until I figure out what's going on? There must be something special about your forum account that my system is not handling correctly.

Also, what error message are you getting?

Quote Originally Posted by Xtian317 View Post
    ...It did allow me to create a new account...
    The error is, "Sorry, those forum credentials are not valid. Please check your username and password are correct."
    I tried it numerous times to verify that I was entering the correct credentials.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX

DJTT San Fran HQ Admin

I did some debug but I really can't tell what happened. I don't have (and don't want) your password to your forum account and we automatically filter your password from all our logs files, so I have no record and I can't reproduce what happened.

Hey John, could you also check my account? I tried everything, even to set up a new account for the midimap page but i don't get any email from you guys.

thanks for help!
    make sure to check my channel on soundcloud, my facebook page or my mapping if you're interested!
    soundcloud
    facebook
    LittleFranky's Interpretation of the VCI-400

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFranky View Post
    Hey John, could you also check my account? I tried everything, even to set up a new account for the midimap page but i don't get any email from you guys.

thanks for help!
    Same problem, tried to use my forum account but it told me my info was incorrect even though the same info works fine to log in to post this. Then tried to create a new account about 3 hours ago but haven't received any account activation email.
    Last edited by JeremiahD; 07-31-2012 at 11:53 AM.

Tech Convert

Still no update?

Now there are two new mappings I would like to DL, I've used the mapping site fine in the past no clue why it's being so difficult now.

I've tried multiple times, cannot get a confirmation email sent and when I try to create a account it tells me my email is already in use. Should I create a new email and try that? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: Ended up creating a new email and using it instead, got the confirmation email that way and DL'd the mapping fine. Shouldn't need a follow up, thanks.
    Last edited by JeremiahD; 08-03-2012 at 12:18 AM.