Gemini djx 07 headphones any good?

Default Gemini djx 07 headphones any good?

I purchased a pair of Gemini DJX 07 headphones. Has anybody read a review or have experience with them?

I think they are ok for 50 bucks. I am inquiring about any long-term issues that might come up.
    Cuz they're gemini. Thanks all.

Tech Mentor

Nothing wrong with them for 50 bucks.
    They won't last you 20 years as they are mostly plastic but for 50 you shouldn't expect anything better, from any brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Toast View Post
    Nothing wrong with them for 50 bucks.
    They won't last you 20 years as they are mostly plastic but for 50 you shouldn't expect anything better, from any brand.
    Thanks for responding. I can mix great at home with external mixer. Noise cancelling is not pioneer of course, but they do the job.
    I am going to be upgrading headphones. My budget is 99 to 120 dollars. Any recommendations?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by theconsole View Post
    Thanks for responding. I can mix great at home with external mixer. Noise cancelling is not pioneer of course, but they do the job.
    I am going to be upgrading headphones. My budget is 99 to 120 dollars. Any recommendations?
    Yes i LOVE the sennheiser HD-25's They are above your price range but i went on Ebay and made offers to a bunch of different people until someone agreed on 130. Got a brand new pair too. Solid investment in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Toast View Post
    Yes i LOVE the sennheiser HD-25's They are above your price range but i went on Ebay and made offers to a bunch of different people until someone agreed on 130. Got a brand new pair too. Solid investment in my opinion.

Lots of peeps are recommending them , so be it I will search ebay.

In case there isn't an offer, are the Zomo HD 1200 any good?
    Last edited by theconsole; 02-11-2013 at 11:22 AM. Reason: additional question