16 digital input gamepad?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 16 digital input gamepad?

anyone know where I can find one? give me a link please making a midifighter clone for fun
    "Be RANDOM to get NOTICED" -ellaskins

xbox 1 joypad has 14 digitals and 6 analogues:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/studioviper#p/u/7/Zl0_bRQijZk"]studioviper's Channel - YouTube[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by MiL0 View Post
    xbox 1 joypad has 14 digitals and 6 analogues:
    ah yep... and normal usb i think just with an odd connector or something...
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

oh and if you really want 16 digital outputs, then a usb numpad might be your best bet
    @MiL0 don't suppose you've checked out your "Intermediary midi mapping" thread recently have you?
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl

I haven't for awhile actually... I take it there's something for me to play with this weekend then!

I haven't for awhile actually... I take it there's something for me to play with this weekend then!
    indeed... released the first version on the 10th i think in that thread and today released a version with a "virtual midifighter" config for the lpd8 - with comments on how to use with two lpd8's should u have a pair of them

my plan was to release the code in that thread for now in stealth mode to get some feedback before creating a new thread - to at least see if it runs ok on other peoples laptops etc - but is seems i have been over stealthy

edit: so with all the talk here and there about "it'd be cool to have a slicer for traktor like the twitch" i released a version of code that does just that - and i don't think anyone has actually tried it yet

that does have some issues tho - needs some tweaks so the code more fully understands how traktor quantises stuff...

I have two LPD8's and an MPK Mini - I'll try and give it a go this weekend
    i know well i knew about the two lpd8's anyway - hence me adding that extra code so you could use them together as a midifighter as u had asked about before

i keem umming and arring about getting a 2nd lpd8 or 2nd launchpad or something -but i will def pick up a 2nd lpd8 i reckon. they're just too cheap+flexible - esp when u can use them close together - or next to each deck etc.

and being able to use pad+cc+pc modes via midi masher for triggering stuff is really cool - much easier to switch between the actual pages in the lpd8.

these days my lpd8 never leaves my laptop - as it fits perfectly at the top of the keyboard - so i am never far away from being able to fire up traktor and have a play

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast