How to Buy/Sell?

Default How to Buy/Sell?

I am new here & not gaining access to the Buy/Sell forum...

Is there a secret to gaining access? I did receive a few suggestions, but nothing concrete. Anyone have anything solid that I can rely on to gain access to sell some equipment?

Thank you,

M.D.

MDAENOMLAE, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Last edited by MDAENOMLAE; 01-27-2016 at 08:46 AM.

MDAENOMLAE, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

As a new user, your first 5 posts/threads need to be approved by a forum moderator before they are visible, they are normally reviewed in the first 48hs. Once you pass this threshold you'll be able to post freely.
    Buy & Sell threads will always require moderator approval before being visible to the rest of the forum user base. You will gain access to this section once you reach the 25 post mark.

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    As a new user, your first 5 posts/threads need to be approved by a forum moderator before they are visible, they are normally reviewed in the first 48hs. Once you pass this threshold you'll be able to post freely.
    Buy & Sell threads will always require moderator approval before being visible to the rest of the forum user base. You will gain access to this section once you reach the 25 post mark.
    Thank you!!!

MD

Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    Yes I see the link, but I am sent to a page with the above response. I am on my way to posting more often in order to access the Buy/Sell to try & sell my brand new pair of Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS. I bought them a few months ago & have not used them. Really want the MKII series. Touch screen matters greatly to me. So yeah need to get on that page sooner rather than later.

Thank you,

MD

Get posting.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "