MF Pro Cue Master Mapping (Traktor Pro) - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    One small thing I did notice is that when you are in juggle mode the top right Play/Pause/CUP button Shift functionality is reversed. When in non-juggle mode you push Shift+Top Right Button for Play/Pause; when in juggle mode Play/Pause happens without pushing Shift. I'm guessing this is not intentional and the functionality is meant to be consistent no matter which mode you are in.
    This is a good find and a detail I had forgotten about. Ean specifically wanted this functionality when in Juggle mode because he often doesn't have a hand free to use Shift while Cue Point juggling so that he can pause the track (or stop the track from continuing to play after pressing a cue point). At least that's how I remember it.

If it really bothers you I can dig into the mapping and explain how to change it back.

This mapping looks awesome by the way. Just wondering if the Tempo controls could be put on the Shift layer and the Gaters, Filter and Lofi be added back in?

Also I haven't imported this mapping yet, but judging from the picture it looks like the faders are off in the top position and the FX come on when they are moved downward? Can anyone confirm this? Also could this be easily reversed in the mapping? Thanks.
    Yes, the tempo controls and the Gaters/Filter/Lofi could be swapped. I'll explain how to do that step by step soon. It's originally how I liked it but Ean wanted Tempo controls on the top layer so he could DJ with just two MF Pros and a mixer.

And yes, your analysis of the faders sounds correct. Unfortunately this cannot be easily reversed in the mapping. It is a product of how the firmware is set up for those specific faders.

Quote Originally Posted by alphavibe View Post
    Hey Rusty here goes the Modified TSI. I have not fully tested the TSI to see what I may have broke from the original. I have noticed some LED status lights are no longer accurate but the overall functionality is still in tack. Hope this helps users out as they wait for an official release for Deck Focus. Makes sure Global Settings -> Deck Focus = Software. It tends to default to "Hardware" for S4 users.

Changes:
    Load Next Deck replaced with Deck Focus +
    Shift + HotCue 1-4 Swapped with Tempo Controls
    Hi alphavibe, it looks like you beat me to get some Focus version mappings out. Nice...I am thinking though that since I just posted "Focus" versions in the initial post it might be best to delete your attachments to avoid confusion on which ones to use.

It's not really a big deal and I don't mind if you want to allow others to download them or you want to build upon it. Just a thought to streamline things.

@ Flashflooder

I'm using an S4, MF Classic and Touch OSC all with custom mappings. I just received my MFPro Cue Master. What is the best procedure for importing the MFPro mappings? I don't want to lose any of my Traktor settings of existing mappings. Thanks.
    I would always make a practice of exporting your settings before uploading any new tsi you have not used before. Make sure to check all of the settings you want to export also (it may not do so by default).

Then use the large import button on the bottom left of the preferences, set your In/Out ports for the corresponding mappings and you should be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    This is a good find and a detail I had forgotten about. Ean specifically wanted this functionality when in Juggle mode because he often doesn't have a hand free to use Shift while Cue Point juggling so that he can pause the track (or stop the track from continuing to play after pressing a cue point). At least that's how I remember it.

If it really bothers you I can dig into the mapping and explain how to change it back.
    Thanks Flashflooder. I have already changed it along with adding in the Gater, Filter and Lofi FX.

Tech Wizard

All I can get working on the mapping is the faders and the knobs. No matter what I do I'm not getting anything out of any of the buttons (arcade or the other 4).. I'm still getting LED flashes etc, just nothing out of Traktor using the standard Deck A mapping.

Re import your tsi file again maybe?
    2x Technics 1200's - Xone 92 -
    MidiFighter Classic x2 - TSP2 - Audio 10 - Black MacBook

Tech Student

Default possible issues?

Hi Flashflooder,

Thank you for your work on this, great job on the mappings. Using the focus mapping and love it so far. But here are my two notes: when I switch from deck b>c then to 'D' it switches to browser mode and I lose sight of decks c and d until I manually switch back to any of the other 'view' modes. Do you know how I might be able to fix this or edit it? the only other bug i've noticed is just when pulling some tricky effect combos the midi fighter freezes... in the sense that the effects stay on - I turn them off with my mouse and then I have to unplug and replug the midifighter to get it to register. Obviously this could be unsettling live. Any advice?

Thanks!

Flashflooder,

Great job on the focus mapping. It's awesome but I can only get it to function correctly when deck A is the focus. When any of the other 3 decks are the focus only the top 4 arcade buttons work. I have no other functionality. I've tried deleting all of the old TSI files from my pc, then using the big import button to load your new focus mapping. I've also made sure that both parts of the mapping are set to the correct MF Cuemaster ports, yet I only get full functionality on deck A. Am I missing a step or overlooking something here?

Tnx

Default User Error

I figured out my issue with the mapping. I wasn't using the shift + sync buttons on the midi fighter when trying to switch deck focus. I was using shift + sync on my MC6000. Whoops....the new mapping is really awesome!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast