Kwal's Free Sample Packs Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Kwal's Free Sample Packs Thread

Hey all, I wanted to start a thread where I can dump some of my new sample packs that I put together. I am doing this to give anyone out there a bit of a boost when it comes to their sample collections. Now, you aren't going to find gigs worth of stuff in these packs, but they will be filled with about 30-50 unique samples to help you build your tracks.

My first pack is vocal based. I have thrown in some cool and unique stuff here that I feel can really give your tracks some flavor! Also, as an added bonus I have included an extra folder containing some interesting loops. These loops are mostly percussion based and they can be used with your drums to really get them grooving.

I hope you guys enjoy these! If you want to show me some support, you can always follow me on my social media platforms =)

www.soundcloud.com/kwalchicago
    www.facebook.com/kwalchicago
    www.twitter.com/kwal_chicago

Download link for the first pack:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/6b...al+Samples.zip

Cool idea brutha! Might have to check these out since vocal samples are something I always struggle to find...
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Some really nice samples there.

But - the naming convention isn't great. I'd like to see more descriptive names for the individual samples... Nothing worse than finding a sample you like, then forgetting what is was because you can't match the file name to the sound/feel of the sample.

Great work, Kwal - thanks for sharing.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

+1
    Thanks for sharing
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Some really nice samples there.

But - the naming convention isn't great. I'd like to see more descriptive names for the individual samples... Nothing worse than finding a sample you like, then forgetting what is was because you can't match the file name to the sound/feel of the sample.

Great work, Kwal - thanks for sharing.
    I see your point... 1 thing I do when I find a good sample is I export it individually and eventually make my own folder. I didn't really know how to go about the names so I went with the easiest way possible lol. I'll make it easier on the next batch!

I like free stuff and going to check yours later + following u on soundcloud now.. Usually I like more random sounds and that is what I am looking for. Thanks.
    -Ableton suite- -Traktor- -Kontrol Z1- -Kontrol X1- -Oxygen 49- -BX8- -HD25II- -Buddha-

Quote Originally Posted by Kazkox View Post
    I like free stuff and going to check yours later + following u on soundcloud now.. Usually I like more random sounds and that is what I am looking for. Thanks.
    This pack is rather "out there" in terms of vocals. I know you'll enjoy some of these. And thanks for the follow!

Anyone here looking for any specific type of samples? I want to go ahead and put my next pack together but I think it would be cool if I could cater to a few people specifically.

I was thinking about doing a snare pack. And maybe even tapping into some original drum kit samples like 808, 909, etc.

Drum sounds are always good. Lets get those file names sorted, though.

Love the idea of an 808/909 pack...

I think rather than a pack full of snares, why not do a pack of drum kits?
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Eh, I know a lot of people have a hard time finding quality snares, and I just so happen to have a plethora of them

Labeling will be on point this time lol.

Will def throw in some original 808/909 type of stuff though.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast