b-stock or not??
    Tech Wizard

Default b-stock or not??

Can get a g2 rp5 for £125 brand new or a b-stock g2 rp8 for £139 b-stock.
    B-stock is only guranteed for 3 months and are units repaired by KRK.
    Is it worth the risk/saving?? Or i could save myself some money and get a pair of bx5a

What do yall think?
    2 x Technics 1210 mk2, 2 x Ortofon Concorde Pro S, Ecler Nuo 2.0, Sennheiser HD-25 II, VCI-100 SE, Audio 8 DJ, Traktor Scratch Pro

http://soundcloud.com/jainsy/jainsy-...from-this-week

it still comes with a guarantee, so take the saving nothing wrong with b-stock as such, just ex demo etc... unless it specifies something is broken/missing? it's re-furb i'm skeptical of

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Tech Mentor

b-stock is awesome. Most of the time its just demo or a salesman opened it to show a buyer. Just make sure you get all the details before you buy.

Got my VCM-600 with a 350 euro discount. It was also B-stock, but it had only been laying in a showcase as a display model. Never been touched, except for the packing and unpacking . Plus it came with a half year warranty instead of a year. And might a fader or rotary or something die on me, I'm tech savvy enough to repair and and or replace parts (I worked in a repair factory for all kinds of circuit boards).
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by efgh278 View Post
    The bell of 2010 has gone off, do you like to properly celebrate yourself? just come for shopping! All Christian Louboutin Sandals,and MBT shoes are the year's most fashionable trends boutique.christian louboutin shoes designed by christian louboutin,and discount MBT shoes,will help you show your charming and temperament,there are louis vuitton handbags and designer handbags, even you are in cold weather shaping the individual's unique charm, of course,replica handbags are also included in handbags,to ensure affordable,ugg boots in the heavyweight product christian louboutin shoes , and Christian Louboutin BootsUltra-wide size, ultra-low prices. Allows you to wear clothing with great momentum and piercing charm, piercing temperament,to make you more confident.