Cutting a QWERTY keyboard down to size
    Tech Guru

Default Cutting a QWERTY keyboard down to size

edit:

Just found it can't be done. Sorry for wasted post.
    Last edited by dodge; 01-02-2010 at 01:31 PM.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by efgh278 View Post
    The bell of 2010 has gone off, do you like to properly celebrate yourself? just come for shopping! All Christian Louboutin Sandals,and MBT shoes are the year's most fashionable trends boutique.christian louboutin shoes designed by christian louboutin,and discount MBT shoes,will help you show your charming and temperament,there are louis vuitton handbags and designer handbags, even you are in cold weather shaping the individual's unique charm, of course,replica handbags are also included in handbags,to ensure affordable,ugg boots in the heavyweight product christian louboutin shoes , and Christian Louboutin BootsUltra-wide size, ultra-low prices. Allows you to wear clothing with great momentum and piercing charm, piercing temperament,to make you more confident.
    I made an Ammonia and Bleach margarita for you, no need to thank me.

goddamn bots. 6 posts though, touche
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    edit:

Just found it can't be done. Sorry for wasted post.
    Hi Dodge, thats not entirly true, im not sure exactly which bits you want to "cut down" but the flexible transparent board inside the kboard can actualy be compleatly folded under its self (make sure you put some card or foam in to seporate all the contacts you wont be using) you can then cut down and mod the case to a certain extent.

Make sure you get the fold right first time though the transparent board will usually snap the second time you fold it.

if you look at some of the controllers that have been made from usb keyboards (type type pc keyboards) you will see you can take the controller board out of the keyboard and you could then put it in a custom case with your own button layout.
    We don't believe in the star system. We want the focus to be on the music. If we have to create an image, it must be an artificial image. That combination hides our physicality and also shows our view of the star system. It is not a compromise-daftpunk

Just buy a numpad, small and cheap!