Two midi controllers in traktor?
    Tech Convert

Default Two midi controllers in traktor?

Hi everyone, does somebody Know if is possible to have 2 midi controllers in traktor at the same time? lets say a numark stealth control and a M audio oxygen 8? i want to control the loops with the oxygen 8, any feedback would be highly appreciated, thanks.

Just be sure to hook both controllers to separate MIDI channels, and you will be home free.
    There are some other threads around, so feel free to search around.
    Last edited by tekki; 01-03-2010 at 01:28 PM.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Mentor

Yeah no problem. I have the vci along a korg nanopad. You just need to create a new device. They can even be on the same channel... at least on the mac afaik each controller has it's own 16 midi channels.

Tech Convert

I own a M-Audio 25 and a VCI-100, could you explain to me how to change the midi Chanel to make both work?

Tech Mentor

You don't have to change any midi channel. Both can be on channel 1. As long as you're not sending the same midi message on both controllers at the same time it should be ok.

If you have configured your vci, then go to the same place in preferences and add a new device. Select the maudio, configure it, and you're good to go.

Anaheim Hills, CA, Lake Havasu, Az, & Las Vegas, Nv

Quote Originally Posted by Eddi Dantes View Post
    I own a M-Audio 25 and a VCI-100, could you explain to me how to change the midi Chanel to make both work?
    in traktors midi mapping section > add a device > select the ma25 > map it

Tech Convert

Done!!! Now is everything working!!