[New tune] 48k - Fractured [134bpm Glitchy Wobbly Breaks n Stuff]

Arrow [New tune] 48k - Fractured [134bpm Glitchy Wobbly Breaks n Stuff]

Hey all, I finished a new track and wanted to share it with you....

Still toying with the mix a bit but I think I'm pretty happy with it, what do you think?

If you have a listen, thanks for taking the time and I hope you enjoy it!

lol, no love on this one then!

I've had a chance to check out the mix on my main monitors now so have remastered this track and updated the link in the first post

Any feedback? :P

got alot of love for that tune, man. if you're not producing professionally yet - go for it! is what i say. are you going to release it? if not, please hook me up with a 320!

i'd like a return to the breaks with the second breakdown better than a housy-outro since the breaks part is really great. still i like this tune from the beginning till the end!

if you like you can check out my last tune in my signature. it's a long way for me still, but maybe you can give me some advice. it's breaks, too.
    "its not designed to impress mozart ffs its meant for ppl to rave out to." - unknown
    LAZERNOIZE Latest Gig Recording (50Min. of Trap+Dubstep)

Tech Wizard

I really like the audio from 2:00 +
    especially where it breaks down around 2:20 its got a good switch to the vibe, the wind ups are solid too which it always seems like its those small bits that make a track sound professional.
    As far as constructive criticism, the overall mixdown could use alittle livening up, perhaps cutting back on the compression just slightly. All the sounds mix really well together however as a whole it seems alittle limited, but perhaps thats what youre going for just a perception I had.

Really like this tune though props BIG UP

This is fucking brilliant. Can i get a 320?

Tech Wizard

also would like a 320

Quality Track!!! Would also love a proper copy of this if not releasing it. If you are releasing it let us know when so i can keep my eye out for it.
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Cheers for the comments everyone I'm quite happy to send 320's to anyone who wants one. Drop me a pm for the link!