Numark TT1625/Hercules RMX/Traktor problem
    Tech Convert

Default Numark TT1625/Hercules RMX/Traktor problem

Hello Everyone,

Just bought a numark TT 1625 turntable second hand (cheap and so far, works perfectly) however when I tried to plug it into Traktor pro for scratching (first using Armyofme's tutorial, then both timecode articles in this site) it does not seem to work!

when I set up the audio interface as "rmx agreggate" and then the audio input (channels INPUT 1/2 are connected to the turntable) I get a strong signal which should mean there's no problem...but when I activate the scratch panels it says "scratch disabled"

according to DJTT this could be that the interface is not compatible, but then how can armyofme connect hers (although she uses a stanton T60) without issues and also I still get a signal?

Anyone else had/has this problem?? your help would be appreciated guys!

Thanks!

Tech Convert

Hey guys, sorry to bump this up the threads, but I still haven't found a solution to my problem and some help/advice would be awesome

I think this was only possible with the first versions of Traktor (1.0 or 1.1 or something). They may have "corrected" this in recent versions.
    The Phat One

Tech Convert

I could be wrong but I thought when they released Traktor Pro they removed the timecode functionality and only made it available in Traktor Scratch Pro.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by milltown View Post
    I could be wrong but I thought when they released Traktor Pro they removed the timecode functionality and only made it available in Traktor Scratch Pro.
    You are right. Native instruments just answered with pretty much the same response.

Darn, now I have to see if I should buy scratch pro or sell my turntable...

Thanks for your help anyways guys, much appreciated