Which Soundcard for VCI100 SE?
    Tech Convert

Default Which Soundcard for VCI100 SE?

Hey Guys from DJ TT.

I have one question. After getting deeply involved into my VCI-100 SE, I would like to start mixing at some smaller parties. That means headphone queueing aswell. But I have no idea what soundcard would be best for getting the VCI-100 work with two speakers and with headphone queueing.
    Does this all work with the NI Audio2 DJ?

Or are there soundcards you would recommend more?

Thanks a bunch now already for some answers.

Tech Wizard

Ou en Schwiizer xD
    Well if you just wanna use the VCI and your laptop to mix, the audio 2 is enough. It has 2 audio outputs so one's for the speakers and one's for your headphone. You just have to seek for a solution to connect both speakers to one output of the soundcard.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by xbelt View Post
    Ou en Schwiizer xD
    Well if you just wanna use the VCI and your laptop to mix, the audio 2 is enough. It has 2 audio outputs so one's for the speakers and one's for your headphone. You just have to seek for a solution to connect both speakers to one output of the soundcard.

Sali

I'm sure there are splitter cables?
    So i connect the soundcard via USB to the pc, then plug in the the speakers and headphones. But where do I plug in my VCI-100?

Tech Wizard

You connect your vci regullayr via USB to your laptop

I use the VCI with an NI audio 4 Dj, sounds great !! , specially with the technics RP-DH1200 headphones witch has 50 Ohms of impedance, with some USB Powered sound cards 50 Ohms is to much and the sound is very bad. Audio 4 Dj sounds amazing.
    Cheers From Mexico.

Macbook Pro 15'' Aluminium 2.4 Ghz MAC OS X 10.6.6, Vestax VCI-100 Firmware: 1.3, , NI Audio 4 Dj, Korg NanoKontrol, Technics RP-DH1200. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.0.1.