Traktor & Behringer 2000
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor & Behringer 2000

Can anyone tell me if the Behringer BCD 2000 will work with traktor 1.2.3? & if not is what version of traktor will it work on.
    Thanks.

As long as the BCD is supported by your OS(driverwise), it should be no problem?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    As long as the BCD is supported by your OS(driverwise), it should be no problem?
    Am running windows 7 32bit the controler work's fine with virtual DJ but i notice that traktor did not have it in there setup wizard does that mean i have to assign it to traktor?

Assign it to 'USB Device'?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

bcd2000 is diff. search to see how to setup
    We don't believe in the star system. We want the focus to be on the music. If we have to create an image, it must be an artificial image. That combination hides our physicality and also shows our view of the star system. It is not a compromise-daftpunk

Tech Guru

Yeah, I'm near postive you will have to map it out yourself. I used the BCD 2000 for a while with vdj, before I got serious with shit, and I noticed the drivers were buggy as all get out.

Good luck with the Tpro mapping! If you get something decent down, make sure to hit me up, as I'm probably going to sell my old BCD to a friend, who has Tpro, and he kinda wants a mapping for it.

Tech Wizard

ok thanks ill see how it goes if no luck ill just have to sell mine...

here is a link to some people working on the 2000 and pro:
    http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...ad.php?t=73963

good luck.

the midi on the 2000 is odd, that's why it takes the jumping through hoops, and that's why they released the 3000.

Tech Guru

yeah, the 3000 release was such bs. All it is is new FW on the 2000

Tech Mentor

I dunno about windows 7 tbh, but once u apply a jogwheel fix to account for the naitive jogwheel midi messages from the BCD2000 it can be programmed as u wish.
    See Hurda's post in that thread for how to "fix" the jogwheels with Bomes, he's included the files and links in the post.

I've not updated my maps from that thread as I've got a pair of SCS3ds now and use the BCD to fill the gaps in my current SCS mappings. So to answer your question, yes it'll work but you're gonna have to use a jogwheel fix first, then map it yourself or update an old map.