Itunes power tips problem
    Tech Mentor

Default Itunes power tips problem

So finally going to organize my collection as per the itunes Power tips tutorials (thanks for them)

I have imported my Wav collection into itunes & they are not tagged correctly (dare i associate the word tag with Wav).

Problem is i have always organized my wav collection soley on the computer (renaming etc). But once everything is imported into itunes the Artist name & Track Title are in the same column ('Name').

It looks like i'm gonna have to edit every single file to tag it up correctly into name & artist. I can't see any options to work around this.

Tech Mentor

Looks like im spending a few weeks dong this then

Tech Mentor

Want i need to do is rename the files individully in itunes before importing them into the Traktor collection so they will be in the correct colums ie Artist & Title. This is possible with wav but was wodering if anyone knows of a way i can do this with multiplied selected tracks in itunes so i don't have to rename every single file individually (nearly two thousand to be exact)

Hold cntrl and click every track of one artist and then right click and choose edit. Edit artist info & click ok. Track names have to be changed individually but I noticed that sometimes when the information is incorrect, when I play the song it automatically corrected the info..

Tech Mentor

Thanks! Do you only do this in Traktor & not itunes (as per power tips tutorials) as you personal preference?
    Last edited by kenty; 01-12-2010 at 07:55 AM.