Help with DJ name/logo design - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

No offense...but Cloud sounds like you're one of Michael Jackson's kids. I like Kid Shine better.

Tech Guru

Hey Live fast stephen I appreciate the effort. I'd say you nailed the font i'm really feeling that. Bodega Brad, i was thinking cloud sounds a bit too.... oracle or shamanistic haha.

Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    Hey Live fast stephen I appreciate the effort. I'd say you nailed the font i'm really feeling that. Bodega Brad, i was thinking cloud sounds a bit too.... oracle or shamanistic haha.
    Yeah...You could take that in a bunch of different ways..haha. Maybe you could stick with Cloud if you were spinnin reggae(kidding)
    Or team up with Blanket, Pillow and Duve to release a record on Jackson family records....
    Last edited by Bodega Brad; 01-12-2010 at 09:30 PM.

Anaheim Hills, CA, Lake Havasu, Az, & Las Vegas, Nv

Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    tight man when i get back from the Thai restaurant with my girl ill isolate the text with a re-render, as well as drop you the font name. - S

Anaheim Hills, CA, Lake Havasu, Az, & Las Vegas, Nv

The font is called "Kozuka Gothic Pro"

Really, this is the best Forum I have ever used. People really go out of their way to help others.

I think "kid Shine" is most defiantly the best choice, it sounds cool to me!

If you check out the forum on the MIK website, they have a really good thread about making DJ logo's.

http://community.mixedinkey.com/Topic.aspx?ID=5375

Check it out!
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

why don't you try EXPERA SOLUTION for your logo designs. they are best for custom logo designs and website designs with free shipping and free stationary.
    Sarah Johnson
    Graphics Designer
    Website Design Templates & Logo designs company

Kid Shine sounds (to me) like you'd be incorporating turntablist techniques into your set.

Are you?
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Quote Originally Posted by Bodega Brad View Post
    No offense...but Cloud sounds like you're one of Michael Jackson's kids. I like Kid Shine better.
    I agree, I like Kid Shine... though if you think abuot it, sounds like it's got a touch of the Michael Jackson's about it too
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Haha, how about KidCloud? Maybe sounds like you do balloon animals but I like it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast