Korg Zero 4 owners, likes/dislikes? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Convert

the zero4 looks really nice in terms of features, it's a 4channel mixer where you can hook it up to traktor scratch without the audio8. Sounds like a really good deal to me.

i think Korg zero4 is great, specs and features are awesome, only thing about it is u gotta have budget, c what i mean. if u can afford 1k$ - then u're lucky to have one great piece of device

Tech Guru

hmmm. I'm very tempted to get one of these... pretty much an all in one controller....

What I really want to know is Which of the controls on it can be mapped to midi!

I think it is MIDI learn on the right-side pots per channel.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

My little brother uses the KorgZero with a Korg Micro Control for use with Ableton7. He absolutley loves it. Being a Dubstep dj he enjoys having the mixer control most of the main functions. As well the on board sampler to record scratch sets and loops so he can layer further scratch routines.

I myself have been thinking on picking one up as well.

A Zero8 is still on my wishlist.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Tech Wizard

Seriously thinking about upgrading my djm600 to a korg zero 4.

Couple of questions though - do you need an additional soundcard to use traktor with this or does it have one built in over firewire?

Thanks in advance.

Tech Wizard

wow thanks - i think that's sold it to me, now just to save up £750 odd quid!

Cool! I think you can't go wrong with that fine piece of machinery!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast