Toggle LED's - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toggle LED's

So any idea... I'm not too keen on the whole modifier aspect. But I think I know enough. I can get the light to be off when I'm on deck A, when I press the button to switch to deck B the light comes on (this is what I want), I thought I had it figured out but then when I switch back to deck A the light stays on, and wont go off even if I delete the new addition to the map. I have to close traktor and turn it back on or unplug the midifighter for the light to go off. I really need to figure out this light, I need the visual representation for when I'm on deck B. I messed up last Friday night, as I thought I was on deck A but I was really on B, pressed hotcue one and I ruined the mix. Grrrrr....

anything... I'm contemplating suicide by usb cord hanging.

Yeeeeaaa. Figured it out. way too easy...

Tech Convert

Can you post your solution for others who might be having the same problem?

yea. This only works if you're using modifiers to switch decks rather than deck focus. But, if you read the rest of this thread you'll see what I was trying to accomplish. So yea... All you have to do is go into the midi section. Click add output. Scroll to the modifier part. Click the modifier you are working with. Then you decide what deck you want the light on. I chose deck B. Then figure out what note the LED is, I used the top left for my deck change button, which is C3. Then you just set the value to 1 for whichever deck you want the light to come one. So now when I'm deck A- no light, press top left button to switch to deck B- light comes on. It was a hassle to map this one button. It would've been easier to just make it a deck focus button but then I would have to scroll through decks C and D to get back to A. I only use these decks to duplicate loops and such to and don't really need them taking up time. SO I went with modifiers. I really like this mapping now, no more fuck ups since I've added the light. Hope this helps...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12