Headphone Comparison & short Review

Default Headphone Comparison & short Review

Some of you may be getting tired of seeing headphone discussions, but headphones are one of those things that can't be discussed enough. That's because so many people break their headphones and need new ones!

I have compiled my observations from personal experience and others experiences across the web (including professional reviews and consumer reviews). I narrowed headphones down to the four headphones I personally like the best. You can find it here: http://djvandraken.blogspot.com

Please feel free to comment on the blog or in this post. I have a couple other headphone/software articles up (links on the right side of the blog post)
    Last edited by DJ Van Draken; 01-13-2010 at 11:43 AM.

That could definitely be useful, thanks.
    One point of critique is that you don't mention prices. That would be a major deciding factor in selecting a pair of headphones.. But that's just my two pennies I suppose

Good point - I suppose I should have at least mentioned they were all in the same price range (for the time being). With a simple internet search, you can find them all around $200. (plus or minus 50 bucks) I'll throw that in as a comment.

Okay great thanks for that. Although my personal opinion is that 200$ for just headphones is CRAZY!
    I mean, it can't be all that expensive can it?

Tech Mentor

You get what you pay for, and you're basically paying for isolation, design (ability to do one ear monitoring), durability, and comfort.